Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Trading Post

Trading Post Here you can trade Who's the Boss? memorabilia with other fans.

Unread 08-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
nessa1684

It's been a couple years...

I just tried to log back in after a few years, and I must've had a different screen name than I previously thought because it didn't recognize me! Oh well...

In case anyone might remember, I used to come on here and I had my own website dedicated to Tony Danza, too: (http://www.geocities.ws/nessa1684/) that geocities has since decided to take down

But now I'm back and pregnant and after making my unborn baby a Who's the Boss? onesie I figured i'd open up the opportunity in case any of you out there want one too!

http://allentown.craigslist.org/bab/1917558634.html
etsy.com/shop/vkoenigk has my other stuff

Anyone remember me or my Tony website???? It's probably been like 5 years..
nessa1684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Listner
WTB? Expert

They took your site down? Then what is the site connected to the link you posted?
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #3
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I was going to ask the same thing Listner. I can open the link just fine and browse around. I do remember you and your site. Welcome back!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
nessa1684

It's actually a website that did recoveries of all geocities webpages that were out there? To be honest, I don't quite know how it works, but I was able to find it and now just need to add the .ws to the former URL name. Who knows..as long as I still have some sort of access to it!

Turns out my name used to be nessa84 when I was previously on this site. There's a way to check your start date and it's showing me as joining in 2002 and last posting in 2003. Has it been that long?! Yipes! I'll have to ask Jason if he knows how I could gain access to my former username if I no longer use my previous email. hmm..

Thanks for the messages, though..Any chance you looked at my onesies?! I was so excited to make a Who's the Boss? one for my unborn baby. She's going to be a super danza fan just like me!
Unread 08-25-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Turns out my name used to be nessa84 when I was previously on this site. There's a way to check your start date and it's showing me as joining in 2002 and last posting in 2003. Has it been that long?! Yipes! I'll have to ask Jason if he knows how I could gain access to my former username if I no longer use my previous email. hmm..
I can help you with that. Except what is it you want to do again?? You can pm me and I'll make changes for you.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
Listner
WTB? Expert

I looked at all of them and they are very cute...only problem is I don't have any children and although I'm only guessing, I'm thinking I would need at least a "Fivesies" to fit me!
Unread 08-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #7
nessa1684

Listner - Thanks for the words of encouragement! I could use a few fivesies myself! I keep getting bigger and bigger every day and this baby is still 2 months away from showing herself to the world!
Unread 08-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #8
jmar
WTB? Expert

Hi Nessa, welcome back. I joined up about 3 years ago & have been happily typing away & reading fan-fix ever since! The onsie is very cute. If I hear of someone having a baby, I'll let you know - my older daughter just got married in April & has started law school, & my younger daughter is in grad school, so grandkids are at least 2 years away for me. But hey, I also have friends.....
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #9
nessa1684

Jmar - Thanks for the adverti*****t in advance! I actually used to have a shirt in highschool that said "Danza Stalker" in prison font made for me as a gag gift by one of my friends. I was going to make that into a onesie as well but I figured people might think it's a little creepy haha. If I come up with any other good danza/who's the boss? related clothing I'll definitely clue you guys in. I figure this website contains most if not all of the people who would be interested in that sorta thing. The rest of the world will just continue thinking we're crazy .
Unread 08-29-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
Listner
WTB? Expert

How about a see through "Beeman No-slip Baby Cover / Bib". You remove it after a meal and they look like they are just fresh out of the bath!

Last edited by Listner; 08-29-2010 at 10:35 PM.