Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 06-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #1
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Very quiet

The fanfic section has been very, very quiet for quite awhile now... I would like to invite anyone who wants to submit something to go ahead and do so now, if you like. I'm finishing up the extra seasonal job at the end of this week, plus, I have to take a short term medical leave (a whole month, full pay, yay!) from my regular job for my feet to heal, which leaves me with one job where I sit the whole time, only 3 hours a day for four days a week. Wow, what will I do with myself?? And how will I ever go back when it's time to go back?? Anyway, get writing, if you want to, and submit away. I may even write something (or finish something) myself, but only if you guys are going to be here to read it!!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Well, I'm still trying to figure out how to proceed with The Perfect Couple but I'm at a standstill. There was that one story I was going to post but decided not to cause I thought it was to out of character. Maybe I'll try and finish When Worlds Collide.....Again.

Hey, I tried!!
Unread 06-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

I'm still working on "Abstraction" in the MD forum, and it seems like Sherry is the only one keeping up w/ it... comments are welcomed and appreciated!!
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

I'm new, (just got a log in, actually), but look forward to reading new posts!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
jmar
WTB? Expert

I've been out of the WTB?R loop for awhile - mainly work & family health issues (but fortunately not my own health issues!) & an unexpected extended family death etc etc, but I promise, if fanfic picks up, I'll be back in the loop as a reader/reviewer I've been reading Downton Abbey fanfics to 'fill the void'. Anyway, I'm still checking in a bit & I think of this extended family of mine every day!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedcherie View Post
I'm still working on "Abstraction" in the MD forum, and it seems like Sherry is the only one keeping up w/ it... comments are welcomed and appreciated!!

I have been enjoying the story too, and can't wait for more. Maybe when all the sections are completed, it would be good to string it together in one spot.

Now that budget season is over, I may try to write a few drabbles over the summer.

Emily
"If there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight through the land shooting up right through my heart; Will this horizontal line, when asked know how to find where you end, where I begin?"
--Your Cloud by Tori Amos
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #7
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

It's funny how for a few years there I had "Angela" and "Tony" keeping me up at night with stories "they" wanted me to tell. Lately, it's like they've gone on "hiatus" and I'm waiting for the end of the "writer's strike."

Anneli, I'm sorry about your heel. I'm grateful you've had a chance to relax, because I know how busy you've been the last ... years. Enjoy your break and maybe something will come to one of us.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #8
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

I recently found this fanfic I started years ago. The document properties say I created the doc in June 2007. It was funny to see what I wrote 5 years ago. I'm not likely to ever finish it, and though I feel silly, I guess why not post it here as is. It's very short... doesn't even make the drabble cut! I liked starting it seemingly in the middle of something. I don't remember where I intended to go with this.

She shrugged her shoulders, her cheeks blushing as she revealed the shy smile he lived for. It made his heart flutter a bit.

Tony had always found it endearing that such a sophisticated woman could be so seemingly insecure and shy at times, and so unaware of her charming, unassuming nature. He also found it exciting when she broke free of her inhibitions, so disarmingly self-confident and sexy. The anticipation of never knowing which he was going to get was thrilling.
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

I certainly hope that your fan fiction break is temporary, OakHillsDrive - I have enjoyed reading several of yours! I'm a new member and look forward to finding new things every day - I hope that I find a new story from you sometime soon!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #10
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich_l81 View Post
I recently found this fanfic I started years ago. The document properties say I created the doc in June 2007. It was funny to see what I wrote 5 years ago. I'm not likely to ever finish it, and though I feel silly, I guess why not post it here as is. It's very short... doesn't even make the drabble cut! I liked starting it seemingly in the middle of something. I don't remember where I intended to go with this.

She shrugged her shoulders, her cheeks blushing as she revealed the shy smile he lived for. It made his heart flutter a bit.

Tony had always found it endearing that such a sophisticated woman could be so seemingly insecure and shy at times, and so unaware of her charming, unassuming nature. He also found it exciting when she broke free of her inhibitions, so disarmingly self-confident and sexy. The anticipation of never knowing which he was going to get was thrilling.
You could post it in the fanfic section as a round robin... meaning it's a starter and everybody else can finish it. Might be fun...?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote