Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 11-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #1
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

Four Alarm Tony

Does anyone have this episode uncut? I've seen the Angela-kissing-Tony's-cheek scene on a bunch of fan videos.
Unread 11-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I would love to see it uncut too.

I asked in the Misery thread if anyone knew or had the transcript from that scene and Anneli said she would try to post it when she could.
Unread 11-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I didn't forget...in a week. I'll have it up there in a week. Or maybe tomorrow...I have a day off tomorrow and I will if I get everything else done in time, but no promises for tomorrow. But next weekend for sure.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

Three cheers for Anneli!
Unread 11-22-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Yeah, well, don't start cheering too fast, because I can't find it. It's not listed on my tape index, and I've checked every other tape that I thought it could possibly be on and I haven't found it yet. I hope I didn't accidentally tape over it! Anyway, I'll keep looking, but I don't have the time to go through every single tape (there's over 70 of them!) I'll try to pick a few that seem more likely and look through those. Sorry...

Does anyone else have it and would be willing to transcribe it?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Unread 11-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #6
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Over 70 tapes?! I thought I had a lot!!

Oh well at least you tried. Maybe for those of us who have never seen it or have but don't remember the dialogue should make up our own version.
Unread 11-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #7
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

Aww it's OK we still love you.

I like your idea, Sherry. We'll totally make it up.
Unread 11-24-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Over 70 tapes?! I thought I had a lot!!
well...I have the entire series taped from several different networks (because they all cut in different places and I wanted all the scenes I could get) plus all the movies from both Tony and Judith, plus various specials, interviews, tv shows they were in from the past 15 years or so, and well...it all adds up. Most of it is indexed, there's only about 15 or so tapes that aren't, but this particular piece was just the missing scene and not the entire episode so it might be hiding somewhere. Anyway, I'm still looking. As soon as it turns up, if it turns up, I'll post it.

When you guys make it up be sure to include something about Lincoln Logs and yogurt.

-Mary Ann
Unread 11-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #9
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

Err, why Lincoln Logs and yogurt?
Unread 01-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #10
Leah
Bronze Member

Anneli, do you also have a YouTube channel where you post videos like the missing scenes? Could you post the link to it? That would be helpful and I'd really appreciate it. Sorry, I'm such a YouTube pest! (I already bugged Jenron in another thread. )

Thanks in advance!
Lysander in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1595.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote