Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 02-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

"Marry Me, Mona..."

I saw the cutest cut scene from "Marry Me, Mona" on Comcast this morning. Angela is in the kitchen w/ Tony telling him she doesn't want to see Mona end up alone. While looking pointedly at her, he replies, "Let me tell ya somethin' Angela, two people can be together and love each other w/o being married. With a shy smile and wide eyes, she gets his drift. It was so adorable...
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I love that scene! It's one of my most favorite scenes and it's always cut. Don't you love that look she gives him? I actually think though that he wasn't sending a "drift" for her to get as much as he said what he said without realizing what he said. And then when she looked at him like that he realized what he said and got all nervous and got outta there and took the trash out. Did you catch that sly smile of hers when he started to leave the room and she knew that he knew what he said??

I'm glad you were able to see that scene, Ashley. I think I've tried to describe that scene to you before and now I'm glad you've seen it.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
T&AForever

Awww I've never seen it.....and it sounds soo cute. Why does it seem that they always cut the cutest scenes?

First Date
T&AForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
I love that scene! It's one of my most favorite scenes and it's always cut. Don't you love that look she gives him? I actually think though that he wasn't sending a "drift" for her to get as much as he said what he said without realizing what he said. And then when she looked at him like that he realized what he said and got all nervous and got outta there and took the trash out. Did you catch that sly smile of hers when he started to leave the room and she knew that he knew what he said??

I'm glad you were able to see that scene, Ashley. I think I've tried to describe that scene to you before and now I'm glad you've seen it.
Yes, that was definely my "Aww" moment for the day...
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
jmar
WTB? Expert

Yeah, I caught that yesterday when I saw the episode OnDemand - what a great line for season 4!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

I've never seen it
Unread 03-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
laia
Platinum Member

Again I would like to see that part...
Unread 03-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

I would love to see that part.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
jmar
WTB? Expert

What if Mona had married Max instead? How do you imagine the series & timeline would have changed?? I woke up to that thought this AM....don't know why. Leslie Nielson's face just popped in my head. It would have meant more scenes with Katherine Anne & maybe more babysitting for T&A....wonder where it could have all lead....
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #10
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

Waking up with Leslie Nielson's face popping into your head is a pretty good thing.
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote