Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 07-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
lasabia01
Silver Member

Alyssa Milano on "Intentional Talk"

Hi! Alyssa was a guest on MLB Network's Intentional Talk today. She was at the stadium where the Mets play, just like Samantha would have been. I posted the interview on my YouTube page in case anyone wanted to see it. I have a question, though. She said her first on-screen kiss was on Who's the Boss? with Peter Billingsley. Can anyone tell me which episode that was? Thanks and take care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1StguzxpmjY
lasabia01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Thanks for posting that! The episode with Peter Billingsley was season 1, #18, titled "Double Date." (1985). I believe that's the right one. She went to the school dance with him. It's hardly a kiss though... more like a peck and if you blink you'll miss it. I suppose a kiss is a kiss though, and for a kid it was probably a big deal.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
lasabia01
Silver Member

Oh, o.k. I was searching in episodes during seasons two through four. Searching in season one didn't even cross my mind. Thanks, Anneli!
lasabia01 is offline   Reply With Quote