Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > WTB?R Welcome Wagon

WTB?R Welcome Wagon Use this forum to welcome new members or to introduce yourself if you are one.

Unread 10-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Icon1 Hello there! And my WTB? Story

Hey all! Finally a mod approved my account!!! (for some reason my account got rejected the first time I signed up? but that's water under the bridge now!)

I am TonyAngelaCrobat or TAC, if that is easier for you all. I have been a Who's the Boss? fan ever since I was little. I have such a long and amazing story about why I love this show so much.

The show was on Nick@Nite from 2004-2006. I saw it on my TV guide and wondered about the show one morning in early 2005. Only a month or so later, my family bought the premium cable packages. This provided us the Nick2 TV station. Basically, this was nick 3 hours behind, and is usually intended for California! The show was on at 4-5AM, and as a little kid, I could never wake up that early or stay awake that long. So Nick2 provided a chance to finally watch this WTB? show I had been curious about. That's exactly what happened. So as a child, after getting Nick2, I ALWAYS watched it at 7:00-7:30 sometimes close to 8:00 before going to elementary school. Cali/Nick2 brought it to life. This was so long ago. I miss those days so much. That's why I love that show so much, especially now as a young adult. Not only is it an amazing show, but I have amazing memories along with it. I always had something to look forward to in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then when they stopped airing it, I cried for weeks. Don't get me wrong, I was young and didn't totally understand all the jokes and humor in the show, but I still found it great before school. I had got over the whole Who's the Boss? thing months after it ended in 2006, and as a little kid, I thought I would never see it again. Earlier this year, it all changed. This summer provided hope; I searched through the TV guide and just searching through the channels, the same way I found it originally, I found it on TVGN. It re-sparked my long lost interest in the show. And that's why I watched the entire series again over the past summer (to be honest I didn't remember much and I never did actually see every episode as a kid). It was humor, romance, and nostalgia in one package. This show was a major part of my childhood. It helped me get through two years of school while it was on!

I really hope you liked my little story. It certainly means the world to me

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Welcome! Sorry you got rejected the first time... you looked like a spammer. You still looked like a spammer this time but "Tony Angela" in your username helped this time, so I went ahead and passed you through and figured if you were a spammer I'd delete you later. I'm glad you turned out to be a real fan. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #3
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Welcome!
Unread 10-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Thank you both

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

Unread 10-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

Welcome! My first experiences with the show were also in the 2004-2006 period. We had a similar channel called Nick West, I believe, so I was able to watch my WTB before school
dreamtonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtonette View Post
Welcome! My first experiences with the show were also in the 2004-2006 period. We had a similar channel called Nick West, I believe, so I was able to watch my WTB before school
Thanks so much!!

It's a small world haha. Nick@Nite did such a great thing airing WTB?, I'm sure a decent number of people born in the 90s discovered it that way.

I question why the canceled it...

Oh well. At least I have it again!

Unread 10-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #7
Astrid
Golden Member

Welcome!!

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #8
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Icon1

Thanks a lot

I must also add that these forums are great! I have had a great one week experience so far. Despite not being the most active, these forums are full of such friendly, down to earth people (must be a common trend among WTB? lovers?). You're all awesome .

I also like that grammar is actually used on these forums so we don't see "becuz roflcopter zomg" everywhere .

Unread 10-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #9
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAngelaCrobat View Post
I must also add that these forums are great! I have had a great one week experience so far.
What a great thing to hear!
We always love getting new members. It makes for new convos and even revives old ones! We are a small but quite friendly family! You'll fit right in I'm sure!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #10
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims27 View Post
What a great thing to hear!
We always love getting new members. It makes for new convos and even revives old ones! We are a small but quite friendly family! You'll fit right in I'm sure!
Thanks just like the Bower family! haha

What's really funny is that I'm reading through some threads from 2002...

In my lifetime thus far, that was SO long ago. Maybe I'll bump some of them with new idea from 2013 sometime