Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 03-07-2016, 08:36 AM   #1
prettydynamic
Golden Member

SPAM Reviews

I was gone a while and was surprised by the huge number of spam reviews ive gotten selling so many stuff. i hope those people get kicked out of here when they're not really fans of the show and the actors. If only there's some way i could delete all the spam stuff they left. there's about more than 50!!!

I feel awful about it....
Unread 09-01-2016, 07:44 AM   #2
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Hey there! Sorry about that. We haven't been around as much as we should have lately. The site has been really really quiet. I've tried looking to see if I can delete recent spam members and I can't seem to be able to find it. If you or anyone has spam reviews. Post a link to your profile HERE and I will look in to it and try blocking that person. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2016, 07:55 AM   #3
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I was able to make it so members can delete reviews. But I can certainly help if anyone needs it.

Actually I've turned reviews off completely for now...

Love knows no distance! <3

Last edited by Mims27; 09-01-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2016, 12:35 PM   #4
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Sorry, I'm coming in late on this. I think what's happening is spammers have found the only place on this website that a person can post without being a member and without moderation. Maybe it can be stopped if we can figure out how to make it so you have to be an approved member to post over there, same way you have to be an approved member to post on the forums. Or if Michelle turned off reviews completely that should work too...

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote