Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 05-30-2005, 06:57 AM   #1
CarmelaRossini

Eye on Angela

Tonight's show was the one with Tony and Angela both waking up in Samantha's bed. It was a great show and really funny - but it seemed very choppy with a lot of scenes deleted. Was a lot really cut out? In the scene of them watching TV, Jonathan wasn't in it - but during the closing credits he was sitting on Angela's lap. What gives??
Unread 05-30-2005, 05:51 PM   #2
Donna

I don't know what channel you are watching WTB? on but Nick at Nite and many others cut scenes out of the shows in order to show more commercials. Since the networks/channel have to pay alot of money for the rights to air these shows, they feel it necessary to cut out scenes for the sake of commercials. Commercials are how they make their money, so you will see on many episodes that the closing credits will have scenes in them that you did not see in the show. The DVD's of the first season are available for purchase now, so when you are able I would suggest purchasing the DVD's as they are complete with no scenes deleted. I hope this helps you. Donna
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2005, 09:21 PM   #3
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Yes, and also every channel/stattion does this to all shows. And I mean all shows. I have seen proof. And I mean just the sydnication ones.. not the *new* episodes of shows. Yes, it's not all that fun. Thankfully the DVDs to have the 'uncut' versions.
Unread 06-13-2005, 02:52 PM   #4
KitKat
Diamond Member

I believe in the TV scene, that at the beginning Jonathan was in it and then he said it was boring and that he was going to bed and went off upstairs. At the end of the scene when they were "all frightened" and Mona is going to stay, Tony said he would put Jonathon in his bed.
KitKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2005, 09:44 PM   #5
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Yeah Jonathan was there, he had just left, like KitKat explained. That is one of my favorite WTB? Scenes because it's a family thing. (Which I adore)

Jonathan says, you can't cut up somone's stolen credit card... or something to that extent. I always have a hard time understanding Danny's line there. And then he goes to bed.

Last edited by Tony&Angela8492; 07-03-2005 at 09:45 PM. Reason: edit phrase in Paragraph 2
Tony&Angela8492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #6
TonyandAngela_itslove
Golden Member

Yeah there is really only that scene missing, (I watched the On Demand Uncut Version) Jonathan Goes to bed after saying the movie is boring. The episode is very choppy, but that was sloppy editing the first time around Hope that helps

Fate Pushed Them Together From the Beginning

And I could tell you His Favorite Color's green
He Loves to Argue, Born on the 17th
His Sister's Beautiful
He has his Father's Eyes
And if you asked me if I love Him
I'd Lie
~~~Taylor Swift
TonyandAngela_itslove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 05:53 AM   #7
aussiekristin
Golden Member

I've always wondered about the order of the cast on the couch - the edited part, which is mentioned above, has Mona, Jonathon, Angela, Sam and Tony sitting on the couch, then when Jonathon goes to bed, the order becomes Angela, Mona, Tony and Sam on his lap.

There would be no actual reason for Angela and Mona to swap places, I can only suggest the writers didn't want A and T 'that close' to each other during Valley Ghouls... Mona was pushed up against him... a secure place to be of course

Last edited by aussiekristin; 03-08-2008 at 04:06 AM.
aussiekristin is offline   Reply With Quote