Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > WTB?R/WTB?R Forums Support & Feedback > Ideas for WTB?R

Ideas for WTB?R Post any any ideas you have for The Who's the Boss? Resource or WTB?R Forums here.

Unread 12-19-2005, 09:27 AM   #1
radarhunnihawk
Bronze Member

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone could help clear up something I am confused about please? I am working on sometranscripts for some episodes I have on tape/dvd and I was wondering once they are done what is the procedure used to submit the transcripts to the site? Would it be a case of just emailing them to Jason or is there a place I can upload them to myself.

Thanks in advance.

Ange.
radarhunnihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 11:37 PM   #2
ReJoys2
WTB? Expert

Radar, thanks a million for putting in the time and effort to transcribe episodes. There were instructions for submitting them in the "Transcripts" archive on the Home Page. However, that is one of the site areas being updated and is temporarily unavailable. You could send your transcripts to Jason by e-mail, but it might give him a break if you hold on to them until you see that the Transcripts Archive is up and running again. Then follow the new directions for submitting them. Again, we all appreciate your efforts and input and look forward to having more transcribed episodes available for all to read.
ReJoys2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2005, 03:03 PM   #3
radarhunnihawk
Bronze Member

Ah no trouble, it will take a while for them to be ready between work,video issues and dyslexia anyways so I shall wait till Jason puts the transcript section back up.
Unread 12-23-2005, 02:40 AM   #4
jasonc_wtbr
WTB?R Owner

Actually, the new permanent home for transcripts is WTB?R Archives. There's a special section dedicated just for them. That way, you can put them up yourself without the middleman. If you need any help using the archives, let me know.

Episode 178: A Well-Kept Housekeeper

ANG: You really want to feel like a man?
TONY: What'd you have in mind?
ANG: Open this jar.
(TONY opens the jar. ANGELA gasps)
TONY: Was it as good for you as it was for me?
jasonc_wtbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2005, 09:31 AM   #5
ReJoys2
WTB? Expert

Ooops, looks like I'm the one who needs a refresher course in navigation and terminology. I did try to reach the Transcripts section before I replied to radarhunnihawk's post and ended up someplace else. My apologies to the both o' you, radarhunnihawk and Jason. I got there this time with nary a hitch.
ReJoys2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2005, 12:21 PM   #6
radarhunnihawk
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc_wtbr
Actually, the new permanent home for transcripts is WTB?R Archives. There's a special section dedicated just for them. That way, you can put them up yourself without the middleman. If you need any help using the archives, let me know.
Ah right, The first one shall be ready sometime in the new year. Jason, is there any in particular you want doing out of the ones that Are not up or should I just knock myself out as It where?