Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 09-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #11
robins99

First of all, many thanks to Joyce for her kind words. And you're right, as busy as I am these days, I wouldn't change a thing! I'll miss your constant presence on the site but know that we will be in touch anyway. You've become a great friend over the past several years and I will always cherish the memories of our times together in New York (and in GA).

Eileen, I completely agree with Madewy and Joyce -- you've brought so much to this site in the time you've been here. I've enjoyed working with you thus far and I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job in your new role here at WTB?R. Oh, and I sure hope to see ya next weekend while you're here in Nashville!

Hugs to all!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

I'm not going to pretend I can say anything that hasn't already been said about what great assets you all are as site administrators, and since I don't know everybody as well that I can add any new insight into how wonderful I think you all are, but you are and I do.

I would just like to say congratulations to Anneli, and thanks to all of you. I love WTBR and its members.
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote