Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 12-02-2008, 03:26 AM   #31
busybee246
Platinum Member

Madewy I'm so sorry to hear that.
busybee246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #32
jmar
WTB? Expert

I big hug from me, Madewy (& I'm sure from everyone else here also!). I had a feeling that drabble was from deep in your heart. Thank you for sharing with us - for trusting us enough with your hurt; I hopes it helps to lighten your burden, knowing that we all care so very, very much!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #33
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope writing the drabble helped at least a little.
Unread 12-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #34
jenron12
WTB? Expert

A big hug from me too madewy - I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
jenron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2008, 03:02 PM   #35
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

My thoughts are with you, Madewy.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008, 03:46 AM   #36
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

By the way, Sherry. If I haven't said so before, I love your drabble too. So like them and so perfect for that year.

Madewy, my prayers are with you and your family. I wish I could reach through the monitor and give you a big hug!
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #37
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Thanks Oakie.
Unread 12-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #38
sandrine
WTB? Expert

Madewy, your drabble is so touching... I'm sorry for your loss...

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #39
madewy
WTB? Expert

This would be a good place to say thanks to all for your comments and condolences, from me and my family. I didn't mean to turn this into any kind of a downer or memorial sign-in. It just happened that the loss of my sister, who passed away mid October, came so close to Thanksgiving that a lot of retrospection took place and the drabble was my outlet. Your words helped enormously.

Thanks to this site (which does mean all of you and of course Jason) for that outlet. And I appreciate the virtual hugs very much. So comforting.
Unread 12-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #40
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

Oh Madewy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hadn't seen this thread til now...what a lovely drabble. I was thinking about your sister last week, as I have in the past--this time something I'd read reminded me of her struggle--and was contemplating sending you a note of well wishes for the two of you and asking how she was. I wish I would have. I just know sometimes I get a little introspective and don't like to talk about things in such situations, so I hesitated because I didn't want to conjure painful memories, or to make you feel obligated to talk about something you may not want to talk about, since I wasn't sure how her health would be. Now I'm thinking how silly that was of me, it's always nice to receive well wishes, and it's always nice to talk about those we miss, or a struggle we're going through, whether we think we're up to it or not.

I'll light a candle for her at next year's Relay for Life event. And thank her for the motivation to raise just that much more for the cause.
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote