Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 08-27-2010, 08:59 PM   #11
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Yes!! Thanks a million, Will and Sherry.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}

Last edited by charmedcherie; 08-27-2010 at 09:22 PM.
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
angie1379
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzas_girl View Post
Will posted the link a couple posts up! Thanks Will!
Thanks a million! Unfortunately, his link hadn't been approved and posted with I sent up my plea.

But that letter was far more buried than I remember it being. Either way, glad we found it. Now maybe we can get it to a more appropriate and prominent location.

ANGELA: But Tony, the best times of my life are with you.
angie1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1379 View Post
Thanks a million! Unfortunately, his link hadn't been approved and posted with I sent up my plea.
That's why I posted. Didn't want you guys to miss it!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #14
deefanforever
Diamond Member

wow, it was nice to read that. I wonder if he has ever gotten other letters from fans like us that asked him about a certain episode? Anyways thanks for reposting it for us who never got the chance before to read it.
Unread 08-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #15
Listner
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedcherie View Post
Help, oh help, lol.
I'm picturing it and I can't stop laughing!
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #16
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Wow, I was only at work a few hours and you guys went to town! Glad you guys found it and I'll try to get it re-linked soon either by me or by Jason, and I'll sticky it to the top of the forum as well. Thanks to all the hunters!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 04:23 AM   #17
Astrid
Golden Member

Thanks a lot for putting it here.. It really makes a lot of things more obvious to me!

This is great!

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #18
BrookeWTBFan79
Platinum Member

I'm new and catching up on old threads but I wanted to say how wonderful it is to read that letter. I posted about that episode in the "I wonder" thread before I read this and it's so refreshing. And how nice of Clay to answer a letter and give so much throught to it and to help out.

Thanks for posting this, it was great to read.
GO PHILLIES!!!!
BrookeWTBFan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #19
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

Under this same thread, go to SherryLH's post from 8/27/2010 and there is a reprint of it,

Emily
"If there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight through the land shooting up right through my heart; Will this horizontal line, when asked know how to find where you end, where I begin?"
--Your Cloud by Tori Amos
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #20
TonyandtheDreamtones
Golden Member

Thank you SO much for posting the link of that letter !!!
As I was reading it something C. Graham just clicked and it's actually so logical I don't know why I didn't think of it before... When he says "we decided to explore that dark comer of their romance to bring a shade of reality to the relationship." That's exactly why I've never been comfotable with that episode. It sounds so REAL. They make a couple of jokes in the episode but they really have a serious conversation. And Kathleen is a big threat because even if I know some of us like to picture her negatively, she is nothing like Tony or Angela's previous dates. I could never take Geoffrey seriously for exemple. You just know they don't hold a candle to T or A. While Kathleen is very pretty and smart like Angela. She is what Connecticut-Tony seems to be looking for in a woman. She fits his expectations. He's not Brooklyn-Tony anymore.
Also, it seemed to me that they were very honest when they had that talk in the study. Tony aknwoledged the fact that they knew each other more than most married couples and that he thought he owed her an explanation and, she, "confess" that she's "become closer to him than to almost anyone" and" she doesn't want to lose that". And they both kind of say they don't want the other one to feel badly. they don't want 'this' to dammage their relationship. I think this is (besides Jamaica) the first time they speak so openly about their relationship and that's why it sounds so real to me because usually in the other episodes I was like " oh come on... it's so obvious ! Why don't they do/say something ?" Well, it's just my opinion.
C. Graham says he thinks deep down Tony knew he loved her