Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 06-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
WillTruman

Co-authoring a script

If you watch sitcom on television, you'll quite often see the writing credit go to a duo of writers. It is a fact that most sitcom scripts, in their final draft, are the product of a combined effort which involves a lot of people. I'd like to try that kind of co-authorship with one of the episodes that I'm writing at the moment. So if there's anyone among you fellow FanFic writers who'd like to get involved, please feel free to contact me here. You don't really need to be an experienced dialogue writer; however, if you should happen to have knowledge of scriptwriting it doesn't hurt, of course.

(I hope I've placed this post in the right forum.)
Unread 06-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

How do you feel about a round robin? You could post it as such, but that really leaves you no control over where the story goes, and no control over who adds to the story. But just thought I'd suggest, if you wanted it to be that open.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote