Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 07-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #11
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

That sounds like fun. Maybe it would help get everyone's creative juices flowing.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #12
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I found this in one of my iGoogle documents. I had forgotten all about it. It's not great but it's something to read.

FEAR

It can make you do things you never thought you would do. He had felt that fear when he realized they were becoming more than friends. So his fear had led him to sleeping with another woman and starting a relationship with her. All because of fear.

FEAR

He had felt that fear again when he mistakenly believed she wanted to get married. It wasn’t marriage he was afraid of. He had had a wonderful marriage before. It was the fear of being married to the wrong woman. So he ended that fear when they ended.

FEAR

He felt fear that night. The night of the carnival. He was afraid to tell her that he loved her. That there would a change in their relationship. And there was a change for the better but he still felt that fear.

FEAR

He felt that fear when they became an official couple. He was always afraid he would say or do something to harm their new found relationship. But to his amazement she still loved him.

FEAR

He felt that fear when she left him. When she walked out of his office.When she walked out of his life. For two months he felt the fear of being without her. He remembered when Sam had said: “It’s like you being without Angela.” In that moment he had felt that fear. The thought of being without her filled him with fear.

FEAR

Which was why he was now standing at her door once again. He rang her doorbell and heard her calling out for Jonathon He rang it again and her heard her call out for Mona. He rang it for a third time and finally she opened the door.

Suddenly he wasn’t afraid anymore. He was doing what he was meant to do.
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:57 AM   #13
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

I'm planning on working a fanfiction that came to me tonight. I'm going to work on it a bit tonight.
Unread 08-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #14
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
You could post it in the fanfic section as a round robin... meaning it's a starter and everybody else can finish it. Might be fun...?
I'm sorry, Anneli! I didn't mean to ignore this, didn't see it.

I wouldn't mind doing that, a round robin would be fun. My only issue... it's not an issue, but for lack of a better word... is I can't decide if I like the excerpt. I wrote it 5 years ago. I like the sentiment, but not sure about the actual text. But that's no matter, I'd be game.
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote