Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 06-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #1191
robins99

Thanks for the info, Murph! I love baby corn when it comes in my Chinese food but was never quite sure if it was just it's own breed of corn or literally "baby" corn. Now I know!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #1192
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I just realised that I have been a member of this site for 9 years now!
Time flies when you are having fun! hehe As strange as it sounds, so much would be different in my life had I not joined the site back in 2004. Who knew something as "small" as a fansite could have such a huge impact on my life? Not me. I will probably be around this place forever, no matter how quiet it is sometimes, because it is that important to me and so is this show. Also, you guys are like my family!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #1193
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

^^^ Nice! I know what you mean. I've made some real friends here, some of which I've met in person and have actually made my life better. I only wish I didn't work so darn much so that I could be around here a bit more... or, like the old days... be the person in charge and have an office with a computer so I could have a look at what's going on here during the day and not be in trouble from anyone. I'll get back there someday and then watch out, because I'll be back here posting with a vengeance!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #1194
robins99

I've been a member 11 years next month (!) and like you both, have made some life-long friends. I couldn't help but think of Madewy when I was in Florida last week. I really miss that lady! And I still keep in touch with Julie (Folle) and hope to visit her soon. Of course, there's Angie and Mims and Allie and Eileen and all the other wonderful people I've been fortunate enough to meet and hang out with in person. We need another get-together soon.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #1195
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I'm a member of another online forum but for LDRs. Most of the time it's a great bunch of people and there's tons awesome help and advice. But man those women love to argue! Heaven forbid you post your opinion, people jump all over you if it's any different than theirs. They argue a lot! haha It hasn't happened to me, because I really don't care what anyone thinks but man it makes me appreciate this place a whole lot. Yeah, some times we've butted heads here but nothing this bad. I've also notice a big divide among new people and vets on the site. It's kinda sad. They don't even have Mods! I should offer my services! Not! hahah

Unread 10-19-2013, 12:59 AM   #1196
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

I've been a member for about 2.5 weeks! Had a great experience thus far

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #1197
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

I'm ready to drop out of school and retire at the ripe old age of 23. And begin a long term relationship with pizza.
dreamtonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #1198
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

That sounds like an awesome plan to me Dreamtonette!!
I want to retire and just stay home, watch hockey and drink beer! hehe

Unread 12-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #1199
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

Me too! I will with you dreamtonette!