Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Cast Chat

Cast Chat Use this forum to talk about WTB?'s cast and guest cast members.

Please use the TV & Movie Talk forum to announce upcoming television/movie/stage appearances for the cast/guest cast.

Unread 12-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
g1nge

Young Brittany Murphy?

Hello!

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. I tried Google and searching this forum and never found the answer to my question. Yesterday I was watching "A Well Kept Housekeeper", and the girl who was taken to that restaurant where Tony worked looked soooooo much like a young Brittany Murphy!!! Samantha and friends had taken her there for her surprise birthday party. I looked through the credits but never figured out who she was. Do any of you happen to know? This is going to bug me until I find an answer!

Thanks,
g1nge
g1nge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #2
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I think I know which girl you are talking about, and I looked through our gallery for a pic, we don't have any of that scene though. But I don't think it's her. I'll have to watch it and see.

Welcome to the site by the way!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
g1nge

Thanks for your willingness to help me find my answer! She walks in with Samantha and 2 other girls. She's wearing a red dress and carrying a HUGE handbag! Hope you or someone can help me.
Unread 12-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
TonyandtheDreamtones
Golden Member

I think it's the actress Ria Pavia. Hope it helps
Unread 12-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #5
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

^^^ I think she's right, Ria Pavia.

Brittany Murphy doesn't have any credits listed for WTB?, plus, in Oct 1991 when the episode was produced, she would only have been 13 years old and brand new to acting.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #6
g1nge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
^^^ I think she's right, Ria Pavia.

Brittany Murphy doesn't have any credits listed for WTB?, plus, in Oct 1991 when the episode was produced, she would only have been 13 years old and brand new to acting.

Ahhhhhhh good point about her age! I didn't see her credited for the episode but thought she might have been left out. Thanks, everyone, for answering my question!