Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 01-23-2014, 01:06 PM   #1211
robins99

Been quiet around here again. Did anyone see SVU last night. To recap, Amaro is a basket case, Rollins is knee-deep in gambling...again, there may be trouble in Bensidy "paradise", and Olivia may be an alcoholic. Does that about cover it? I thought it was a good, twisty episode though.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #1212
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Yeah they are pretty much ALL a mess and heading toward burn outs...except Fin. haha It was good episode for sure. I've been really impressed with the season so far. I can't help seeing little hints of the end...I'm just hoping it's my imagination.

Meanwhile, it was Mariska's 50th birthday yesterday...I still don't believe she's fifty. I wanna look that cool and be that awesome at 50!!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote