Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > WTB?R Welcome Wagon

WTB?R Welcome Wagon Use this forum to welcome new members or to introduce yourself if you are one.

Unread 04-20-2014, 07:25 AM   #1
honey_bunny

Icon1 Hello everybody! Glad to join your group!

Hello WTB? fans!

My name is Audrey, I'm 33 years old, originally I'm french but live now in Switzerland.

Like most of you, I used to watch the WTB? show when I was a kid, when it was aired on french TV channel M6 in the 90's (I saw a couple of french people here so you must be familiar with this )

I recently started to watch again all episodes on Youtube, this time in their original version (which to tell you the truth, is far better than the french translation), and I just can't stop watching them again and again!!! There are so great memories with this show, and even if it is now 30 years old, humor, jokes and characters did not grow old at all! I was surprised to still laugh out-of-loud watching some of the episodes, and something which hasn't changed since my teenager years.. I still have a total crush on Tony Danza!!!

Now being older, I also learn to appreciate this show for more than the laughs and romantic story line (even if of course, being a desperate romantic girl, the love story between Tony and Angela remain for me the most beautiful one).

Anyway, I was amazed by the quality of the discussions I found here. I came on this website a bit by chance to be honest, but could not stop reading all the great thinking of everyone, which gave me sometimes some perspectives on the show I could have never imagined by myself! That's why I decided to join, that's great to be able to have high quality exchanges about our favorite show!!

Looking forward to some great discussions

ANGELA: "Mother, Mother...Come, come here... Would you do us a favor? Would you please tell this lady that Tony and I are not married?"

MONA (smiling, talking to the IRS agent): "Well, let's examine the facts. They've been together a long time, they squabble like a couple, and they never have sex. Sounds married to me!"
honey_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Welcome!
Happy to have you here! You're right, we have a lot of great discussions here and a good gallery and a good fanfiction section too. It's a little quiet around here right now, but generally when the show comes on a bigger network sometimes things pick up. So read away for now, and please, add to any discussion you like.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote