Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 07-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #111
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Well you'll be happy than Anneli cause I have an idea for a discussion about Briefless Encounter.
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #112
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

When it aired previously, they were my favorite things to catch up on with the DVR. I could practically quote them, but like you said, Anneli, a daily appointment is just somehow different!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #113
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryLH View Post
Well you'll be happy than Anneli cause I have an idea for a discussion about Briefless Encounter.
Can't wait to hear about it!! This place is definitely in need of a good discussion!
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #114
JamieShantel2014

Who's The Boss?: Back On TV

WTB has recently come back! WTB was added to the TV Guide Network (TVGN) on July 2. Weekdays 6/5c

Last edited by Anneli; 07-07-2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Post moved to existing thread
JamieShantel2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #115
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I was flipping around the channels last night and lo and behold I found WTB? airing in the middle of the night on The Hub. It's a channel that I expected it could show up on because while it's mostly a kids' network during the day, in the evenings it currently airs shows like ALF, Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Family Ties, Mork and Mindy, Doogie Howser, Sabrina the Teenage Witch... sort of like Nickelodeon does. Anyway, it was on at 3:30am last night/this morning. It's on at odd hours though-- it's not on again until Tuesday of next week at 3:30 again, then Wednesday there's 4 episodes on beginning at midnight, and then another, different episode on at 3:30. Seems like it's generally on at 3:30am but not necessarily, and it may show up at other times randomly. It's sort of all over the place, but it's there if you look for it.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #116
SDfrm
Silver Member

I just found it too , and was going to report it , but you beat me to it. It's good to have other netwoks interested in it, so it stays on TV.
SDfrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #117
robins99

WTB? is now running on LOGO. I'm not sure of the exact days and times though they seem to air 2-hour blocks when it is on. I'm waiting until they get to where TV Land left off then I'll start DVRing again.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2014, 01:51 AM   #118
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I saw that too. It's on at times that I can't watch it...If you see some episodes, can you tell us what the cutting/editing situation is? If there's one thing I've learned, it's that different networks cut differently, and sometimes you can catch some snippets of missing scenes. I could see where this channel might leave things in that others cut out, maybe. Hope so.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2014, 03:47 AM   #119
YouGotTheJob,NoKiddin'

I watched It happened one summer II a few days ago on logo tv. The scene that's normally cut at the end of the episode where he says he'd make a great monk and her feet were warm was not cut on logo I was excited because I had never seen that clip before. Hopefully they keep the best part of the episodes in and not cut out as much!!
YouGotTheJob,NoKiddin' is offline   Reply With Quote