Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 06-04-2003, 04:51 PM   #1
Patrickstar
Golden Member

What if after Tony and Angela got married, they decided to adopt a baby or younger kid?
Patrickstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2003, 07:00 AM   #2
Princess Ron
Diamond Member

Sounds like a good idea, Patrickstar. Another thing our authors should think about is - why would Tony and Angela adopt?
Maybe Angela is not able to have any more children? And they really, really want children, so they adopt a child?
Princess Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2003, 12:28 PM   #3
KitKat
Diamond Member

My idea was that Tony and Angela would have a child right away, but that during delivery there was serious complications, perhaps even life and death, but that would turn out OK in the end. They would not be able to have more children, but perhaps Billy would come back into their lives
KitKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2003, 01:27 PM   #4
connecticutty
Platinum Member

Now this is a not so happy situation to begin with but what if Billy's grandma died (I mean, she is an elderly lady) and Angela and Tony would adopt Billy?
Because Billy wouldn't have anybody else to care for him if his grandma passed away, would he?

- Angela Gets Fired -

connecticutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2003, 04:04 AM   #5
Princess Ron
Diamond Member

Good idea, Connecticutty. It seems very possible, since they all loved Billy and Billy loved them. It would be easier than adopting a child they never knew before.
Princess Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2004, 03:23 PM   #6
wtbnut
Silver Member

How about they adopt a blind or deaf child? (I got inspired by Extreme Makeover:Home Edition where they madeover a house & a room for a child that was blind & autistic) I'm thinking about writing a story where that happens.
wtbnut
wtbnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2005, 12:33 AM   #7
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Actually I am in the middle of writing one of these and it takes place in the beginning of the Series and close to Angela's birthday. I will say it takes place after "There's No Business Like Shoe Business".
Unread 01-25-2005, 02:00 AM   #8
kate1389

I always thought that Angela would get pregnant right after her honeymoon and have twins a boy and girl. They would look like younger versions of Tony and Angela! And they would live happily ever after!!! hehe Katy
Unread 01-26-2005, 12:59 AM   #9
Elmeister
WTB? Expert

Check out "Welcome Home", a fanfic I wrote about Tony & Angela adopting Billy...

Maybe someone can take the idea further than I did!

Good luck!

Angela: I don't have to tell him. He knows.

Mona: Wrong. You do have to tell him. And then you have to show him. And after that, you have to tell him what you just showed him. C'mon, let's face it dear. Men are stupid.
-From "Road to Washington II"
Everyone needs a Brooklyn Sailor to love...
Elmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #10
Billy_the_kid
Golden Member

Sorry to dig out this topic again.
I had a story in mind as well and was curious if a similar one was already existing (I don't wanna be stealing!). I found this "Welcome Home" story which kind of had the same idea.
Just read it, have to say really good job, Elmeister!

However, the problem for my story in mind is that since I'm not a native speaker, I'd need somebody to correct it once I'm done. That is, if it's ok for me to go ahead with it in the first place. Since the idea of adopting Billy has already been put on paper (more or less), I thought I better ask.

So that's what I basically imagined:

It takes part in season 7 and one morning Billy is taken away. His gradma died the night before unexpectedly and so she hadn't got to set up any arrangements in written in regards of who should be taking care of Billy, should something happen to her.
We learn that Billy's dad is still alive and that he'd walked out on Billy's mom when she became pregnant. He now lives in Africa, is married and is doctor in a small village with African orphaned kids. He has been contacted and is expecting Billy at the airport in his country.
Billy is taken there for 1 week so far, to get to know his dad and his new home. The week after that would be the funeral, so Billy and his dad and his wife would be back in America.
The Bowers-Micellis don't want to loose Billy, so they ask for legal advice, if there was no way to keep Billy.
Billy himself is sad, once for his gradma and also for leaving the Bower-Micelli house. But he is also excited to meet his real dad and move to Africa (a little boy's phantasy of what Africa would be like).
Angela and Tony know, they won't have a very good chance of getting Billy back since they are not married and are fighting against Billy's biological father.
But of course, where there's a will, there is a way

So I do hope Elmeister won't accuse me of breaching any copyright laws now! Please! I've had that idea already before I found this forum.
So, what the guys on here think?

Any spelling mistakes are made on purpose. They are part of a new spelling reform and I am testing their effect.
Billy_the_kid is offline   Reply With Quote