Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > WTB?R Welcome Wagon

WTB?R Welcome Wagon Use this forum to welcome new members or to introduce yourself if you are one.

Unread 09-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #11
madewy
WTB? Expert

You are so welcome HH. And I hope you received my message to you (e mail). If not please let me know and I'll re send.
Unread 04-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #12
huxfords_hiatus
Bronze Member

How does the time slip by so fast? My son was a toddler when I joined here and now he's almost 12 years old!

Although I never post in here, I've visited the forum a lot over the years and have enjoyed the WTB? conversations I've read. Who's the Boss? has been a great comfort for me, and I can see that it still holds a special place for many of you that have been here for a long time.

I was so sad to read that Madewy had passed away. She was one of the first people here to reach out to me. What a sweet person she was. She definitely set a wonderful tone here and I believe it will forever be felt by WTB?R.

I just wanted to reintroduce myself once again, to say hi, and let you know that I'm still a huge fan of the show and this website and forum.
huxfords_hiatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Welcome back! I hope that you post more often, even if it's just a little more often. I remember you often had interesting things to say.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote