Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > WTB?R/WTB?R Forums Support & Feedback > Ideas for WTB?R

Ideas for WTB?R Post any any ideas you have for The Who's the Boss? Resource or WTB?R Forums here.

Unread 10-26-2005, 11:42 PM   #1
jathlon
Golden Member

Is there anyway that fan-fic writers could be notified of new reviews? I know I like to check for new reviews for the first few days after I post a new work, but then it might be weeks or months before I go checking again. I always feel kind of bad if I discover a new review of one of my fan fics a couple of weeks after it was posted. (Hi Anneli! Thank you!) It would also be kinda nice if the reviewer could be notified that the reviewee responded to thier reviewing. I realize that that entails two entirely different systems communicating, but I thought I'd ask.
ANGELA: You know Tony, I think you and I have the same fire in our souls.

jathlon is offline   Reply With Quote