Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 10-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #21
nicole_m
Golden Member

Icon6 WTB? is NOT forgotten!

WTB? is being aired on channel ION (channel 17 in Montgomery County, PA area), weeknights at 9:00PM and 9:30PM.
nicole_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 01:13 PM   #22
lizholsimer
Bronze Member

Has anyone else seen that WTB? is only airing at 9:30pm now on ION or is it just in my area? Maybe they're just promoting Perfect Strangers for a little while.
Unread 10-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #23
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I have just one day, and that's Tuesday the 30th that it's only on at 9:30. Other than that for the next two weeks, anyway, it has it's 9-10 slot.

**I deserve it too...it was pre-empted by baseball so much over the summer!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 09:05 PM   #24
tonysgrl07
Golden Member

WTB is only airing at 8:30 ct. in my area. The IONtv website tv schedule is wrong because according to them WTB lists 2 episodes for tonight but my tv guide says Perfect Strangers. I just turned it on and no WTB. I hope they go back to airing 2 episodes and I really hope they don't take it off the air before the last show, I'm currently taping all the shows so I would hate to miss the rest.

Last edited by tonysgrl07; 10-25-2007 at 08:49 PM.
tonysgrl07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2007, 09:13 PM   #25
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Well GRRRRR does this mean WTB? is only on once a night now????
Unread 10-25-2007, 12:33 AM   #26
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Ok, everybody calm down... I did a little checking, and according to the ion television site latest news, starting Monday Perfect Strangers is gone. Yep, gone...so they're showing extra eps now. It appears to have been a last minute decision...obviously, since the TVGuide website and other programming sites can't even keep up with all this network's changes. Anyway, beginning on Monday (29th) WTB? will be back at the regular 9-10 slot in all areas. And just a sad note...Perfect Strangers was on this network all of 25 days...this network is not to be trusted, guys. Enjoy it while it's here and dare I say it out loud-- I hope we make it through season 8! (Shhhh...!!)

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2007, 08:10 AM   #27
lizholsimer
Bronze Member

Wow, that's kind of unfair to remove Perfect Strangers after only 25 days! Some stations won't give any shows a chance. I'm glad WTB? will be back to it's 9-10 time slot though. I was getting worried! I'm definitely going to enjoy it while it lasts, LOL.
Unread 10-25-2007, 09:07 PM   #28
tonysgrl07
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli
Ok, everybody calm down... I did a little checking, and according to the ion television site latest news, starting Monday Perfect Strangers is gone. Yep, gone...so they're showing extra eps now. It appears to have been a last minute decision...obviously, since the TVGuide website and other programming sites can't even keep up with all this network's changes. Anyway, beginning on Monday (29th) WTB? will be back at the regular 9-10 slot in all areas. And just a sad note...Perfect Strangers was on this network all of 25 days...this network is not to be trusted, guys. Enjoy it while it's here and dare I say it out loud-- I hope we make it through season 8! (Shhhh...!!)
Whew! That's great news! Now I have nothing against Perfect Strangers, in fact I think it's a really funny show. But if I had to choose between WTB and any of the other shows, WTB wins hands down! I am definitely going to enjoy it while it lasts. As long as I can get the remaining seasons on tape, I'll be ok. I only started taping around the middle of Season 3 and I wish I would have started taping from the very beginning. I guess I didn't realize at the time how much into it I would get.
tonysgrl07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #29
T&Afan
Silver Member

On Demand has some early Season 2 episodes.
What power?
The power of hoodoo.
Who do?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of a man.
What man?
The man with the power.
T&Afan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2007, 11:46 PM   #30
amy00
Silver Member

WTB? on CBS?

I remember watching the show on CBS sometimes, do you remember when it was aired on this channel and for how long it was?

Last edited by amy00; 12-21-2007 at 01:20 AM.
amy00 is offline   Reply With Quote