Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 04-10-2006, 09:15 AM   #11
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Robins99,

Did you watch last Tuesday's (April 4) Episode called 'Fault'? If so, what did you think of what happend throughout the episode and what was said at the end?

In my opinion it was one of the best episodes i've seen so far. It was intense and very revealing in many ways. We are finally seeing someting being done about Olivia and Elliot's 'relationship'. I can't wait to see where they go with this story line. Eventhough I highly doubt they will end up together anytime soon. I've heard both from Mariska and Chris say that it wont happen...I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mariska is going to be there till the end of the Season 7 and will miss 6 episodes next season due to maternity leave.

Love knows no distance! <3

Last edited by Mims27; 04-10-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2006, 10:10 AM   #12
robins99

I did see it, though I had to tape it and watch it later. I enjoyed the episode as well but I almost felt like they left too much up to interpretation or too many loose threads. It seemed a little "all over the place" to me -- like they tried to cram too much into an hour episode. Mariska and Chris were both great though, as usual. I'm also interested to see what they do from here. Mr. Wolf better not be playing with our heads!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #13
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I don't watch this show because I work evenings, but you guys keep talking about it and making me wonder what I'm missing...so I looked it up and "Fault" re-airs this Sunday, the 16th, (Easter Sunday) at 11:00pm on the USA network. I'm not going home for Easter this year because my parents will be in Hawaii (whatever) so I'll be catching that episode then...I'm telling you, if I get addicted to this show, it'll be all you guys' fault!!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2006, 08:27 PM   #14
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Haha.... funny, Anneli.

And I enjoyed it *very* much, Danzas_Girl. It was very good. One of the best I've seen too.

I can't wait til the next one. And I guess that'll have to be in May.
Tony&Angela8492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2006, 10:41 PM   #15
Elmeister
WTB? Expert

Robin -

Did you see Chris and Mariska on "The View"? They talked about their characters getting together on the show...Mariska said (joking) she hoped they would because she'd just for once would like to seriously make out with Chris before the end! It was funny...those two played off each other like they were great friends and co-workers and it was truly enjoyable to see them in a talk show situation together. Of course, the ladies from the show (Meredith is the best!) helped the interview along - she was too funny. In the end they said that it probably wouldn't happen.

It's not uncommon for folks on the outside to think that male and female police officers who are partners are sleeping together. When you have a partner you trust to have your back in a highly stressful job, you are bonded in a way that no one else but another cop will understand. There has to be a high level of trust and respect between partners - you put your life in your partner's hands and vice versa. It's a special relationship...definitely the type that you see between Benson and Stabler.

THOUGHT: Maybe they've written in Olivia's injury because of her pregnancy...it would give her the time off camera to be with her new baby and is a perfect cover for her character's absence....

Angela: I don't have to tell him. He knows.

Mona: Wrong. You do have to tell him. And then you have to show him. And after that, you have to tell him what you just showed him. C'mon, let's face it dear. Men are stupid.
-From "Road to Washington II"
Everyone needs a Brooklyn Sailor to love...
Elmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2006, 05:24 AM   #16
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Mariska is acctually going to be there till the end of the Season and will miss 6 episodes in the next one. I also heard that Olivia was going on "Special Assignment" for the time... Like Robins99 said: "Mr. Wolf better not be playing with our heads!" He better not because there is a few million people out there who will be mad! lol

Unread 04-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #17
robins99

Quote:
I also heard that Olivia was going on "Special Assignment" for the time.
You're right, Danzas_girl. Supposedly, they're bringing in Anthony Anderson to be Stabler's temporary partner while Benson is out doing whatever. Connie Nielson will also be guest starring at some point. Here's an article about all that jazz:
http://www.thestate.com/mld/kansasci..._entertainment

El, I did see "The View" and just thought they were so cute together! It's so obvious that they realize how powerful their on-screen chemistry is. Personally, I don't think they'll ever actually get together either, but I would like to see their relationship "investigated" a little more. They seemed a lot closer in earlier seasons than this season and last season. I'd like to see a bit of the "heat" come back.

Anneli, I'll be interested to see what you think of the show. I've been addicted for a very long time!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2006, 12:23 PM   #18
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmeister
Robin -

Did you see Chris and Mariska on "The View"? They talked about their characters getting together on the show...Mariska said (joking) she hoped they would because she'd just for once would like to seriously make out with Chris before the end! It was funny...those two played off each other like they were great friends and co-workers and it was truly enjoyable to see them in a talk show situation together. Of course, the ladies from the show (Meredith is the best!) helped the interview along - she was too funny. In the end they said that it probably wouldn't happen.
When was this?! I missed it.. Aww man. Anyone like me and like to tape these things? LOL

I have seen a couple of their apperences online. And did get a chance to record Chris on "The View" yesterday. Was funny. A friend and I talked last night and were surprised how Star seemed to want Kathy and Elliot to get back together. She certainly seems to be the other way in the other interviews.
Tony&Angela8492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2006, 06:55 PM   #19
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I knew they were going to be on but I missed it...of course! I've been insanely busy the past couple weeks with my moving out of the house and stuff so I missed it. Hopefully it will re-air sometime...

Unread 05-16-2006, 09:05 AM   #20
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

The Season Finale is on Tonight.
A whole summer without my SVU is going to be tough...Thank G*D for reruns and DVDs. he he

Did anyone see last weeks episode? What do you think about the way in ended? I was happy to see Olivia go back to work with Elliot. She belongs at SVU.