Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 05-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #21
robins99

Danzas_Girl,

I was shocked, but pleased, with the ending last week. I'm glad that they're finally doing something with their relationship, even if it will probably never head in the romantic direction. Now I'm interested to see what they do with Olivia during Mariska's maternity leave. I thought her reassignment would be the excuse for her absense during the few episodes that she'll miss next season.

Tonight's episode looks great! I'm really looking forward to it.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2006, 02:31 PM   #22
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Danzas_girl, did you see that little question and answer article in this week's TV Guide? It is on the next page from today's listings. It gave a little insight as to what's up with the finale and what's up with next season. According to that, it looks like "the powers that be" also believe she belongs not only at SVU, but with Elliot too.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2006, 07:43 PM   #23
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I did see it and I'm ok with that.

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2006, 11:37 PM   #24
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Icon13 *spoilers*

Well from what I've heard and read....

Mariska will be in the first 2 eps of Season 8. (Filmed this past Winter) The 1st one has her going undercover, and possibly "in over her head" (?)

While on Maternity leave Connie Nielsen will be potraying Elliot's partner. And yes, I read 'old partner AND apparent lover' oooooh geez....

Mariska comes back for Episode #9....

Also some secrets about Olivia... oooh boy...

I'm excited about next Season, but yet scared to see it at the same time, I really don't want to see something 'over the top'!

What do you guys think?
Tony&Angela8492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2006, 07:35 AM   #25
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I can't wait for next season!! Especially with everything that happend this season between Olivia and Elliot. I bet they will grow more as partners and "friends" next season. I bet he will miss her a lot when she on special assignment...

I doubt that Mr. Wolf will do anything Over the top so to say. He's been doing great for 7 seasons I don't think he would do anything to mess that up. Whatever it is I will be watching...nodoubt about it!

Unread 05-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #26
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Mariska/Olivia

Yes, let's just hope El and Connie's character don't get "too" close! (LOL) But will be interesting... and I sooo can't *WAIT* til Olivia/Mariska comes back!! I wonder if her hair will still be long? That'll seem real different since it's been "short" for 7 yrs.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/5670...A2E868301EE095

(SAG Awards, January 29, 2006)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/5571...D77A175470107C

(Emmy Awards, September 18, 2005)

I know, it's curled (goooregous) which "can" make a different and now other images it seems it's shorter.. but I'd *love* to see her with "long" hair for the show... would probably make her *more* of a 'knock-out' to the perps, lol.. and victims... uh oh. haha. (Not that she's not already beautiful.. I think she is.. )

Last edited by Tony&Angela8492; 05-26-2006 at 11:33 PM.
Unread 09-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #27
Tony&Angela8492
WTB? Expert

Well... 10 More Days!! YAY!! I'm excited... as well as nervous...lol... I'm looking forward to seeing Mariska/Olivia return. And see what her appearence for the show will be like... I know sounds weird...I know right now her hair is long and bangs! (Least she did at the Emmy's)

CONGRATULATIONS, Mariska!!

Unread 09-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #28
sitcomgirl90

I love Novak and Judge Donelly
Unread 09-19-2006, 10:57 AM   #29
robins99

Just a reminder to my fellow SVU buffs that the season premier is on tonight. Check out www.nbc.com for a sneak peek at the first 12 minutes or so. I am so very excited!

In other related news, Mariska's dad, Mickey Hargitay, passed away last week. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I'm hoping they dedicate the premier to him tonight.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2006, 11:47 AM   #30
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

I finally watched the Season Premier last night. I know, I know what took me so long?...Well last week was a tough for me. As some of you might already know we had some Roomate drama at my house Tuesday night and I missed the episode.

I finally found the episode online and watched it last night. I was really good and I am extremely happy it's back. There's one scene where Olivia gets knocked on the head and I think I acctually gasped when it happended. I don't like when bad things happen to my favorite TV characters.

I'm glad to have it back and I hope Judith has some appearances in it this Season too.