Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 07-23-2008, 07:07 AM   #21
sandrine
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
I was watching Tony and the Honeymooners the other day and the scene in the hallway with Tony and Angela and Sam and Hank talking about noise always did seem a little awkward to me, and it occurred to me why the other day. I think it's because Mona appears out of nowhere in that scene...she just sort of shows up...
The middle of the night part isn't that odd for Mona, but what was she doing in the main house in the middle of the night? And what would make her go upstairs? That always seemed like an odd entrance to me.
Well, Anneli, I watched Two Teen and a Tony last night and it seems that Mona is always around in the middle of the night She showed up from nowhere in Sam's bedroom, when they are talking Sam kissing Mason.

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2008, 01:56 AM   #22
T&AForever

Okay well how about the fact that in Frankie and Tony are Lovers Angela acts as if she's never seen a shrink before. But repeatedly throughout the early part of the show Mona and/or Angela are always talking about Angela's therapy. How do you forget something that important?

First Date
T&AForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #23
BigWTBfan
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&AForever View Post
Okay well how about the fact that in Frankie and Tony are Lovers Angela acts as if she's never seen a shrink before. But repeatedly throughout the early part of the show Mona and/or Angela are always talking about Angela's therapy. How do you forget something that important?
Maybe they both have a short memory!!!
Unread 11-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #24
madewy
WTB? Expert

This has been mentioned before and the consensus then, in loyal fans efforts to make all things fit, is that there are therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, psychiatric consultants, analysts......,etc.

It is possible, strictly speaking, Angela may have started out with a family social worker as a kid, moved on to a psychologist a little later and finally graduated to a psychiatrist.
Maybe?
Unread 11-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #25
T&AForever

Madewy that is a good way of looking at it. Guess that will have to suffice.

First Date
T&AForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2008, 03:28 AM   #26
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

I found one!

In Not With My Client, You Don't, Angela begrudgingly offers Tony the keys to her Jaguar, as if for the first time.

Just an episode before that, in Tony for President, Mona tells a man that Angela trusts Tony to drive her Jaguar.
Unread 11-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #27
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

How about this one: In Mona, Walter, Sam, and Eric,Mona said that she met Robert at the Post office. "Can I use your tongue?" but in Ridiculous Liaisons she tells Tony that she met him when he tied her up and locked her in her bedroom.
Unread 11-21-2008, 01:38 AM   #28
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

Bahaha. Well, that's just Mona. She probably made stuff up.
Unread 11-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #29
Leah
Bronze Member

I didn't really know where to post this, so my apologies if this is indeed the wrong place or if this was posted before.

First of all I have to say that I love "mysteries" that evolve when one looks at all the background stories of shows that are floating around the internet. There are always inconsistencies. Have you ever noticed that? So here's something I was wondering about concerning WTB? and maybe someone can enlighten me:

My question is: Who completed the WTB? Cast?
On the 'Tony Danza Show' Tony claims that Judith was the last one to be cast but I found this video and in it Danny tells the story of his audition. He says that he auditioned with Tony *and* Judith and asked her to say her lines right. (I think, that is so cute BTW!) So if Danny auditioned with Tony and Judith he must have been the last one to be cast... or am I confused? Was it a second audition maybe?

Here's the video. I'm not sure this link was posted before: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=gKf27gsLD3w
I think it is quite interesting! What do you think?
Lysander in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1595.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 02:29 AM   #30
shadesofgrey49
Golden Member

Oh la la, nice catch. I'm eager to see what our veterans have to say.