Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 05-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #21
Sarie23
Golden Member

Does hearing songs that are on the Tony and Angela You Tube videos count? Well, I heard Steppin' Out on the 80s station on the radio ((I have Sirius)) and all I could think of was the clip of Angela in that blue dress dancing with Tony. So, during my first two exams today the scene and music was running through my head.

And, awhile back when Gina was still on American Idol and sang Alone, I thought of the Alone video on You Tube.

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
((No matter what, no matter where, it's always home, if love is there))
Sarie23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2007, 03:22 PM   #22
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I was pretty surprised today when my new student's name was Matteo. Not a name you hear very often, but all I could picture was the bottle cap taps. He's a cute little Italian kid who reminds me a little of the boy who played Tony in that episode too.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #23
Whitter
Golden Member

I'm signed up to get emails from Ticketmaster when there are new concerts announced in my area. Today, I opened up an email from them to see this:

Killwhitneydead featuring the Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Should I be scared? Needless to say, I won't be buying tickets... I value my life right now!

(who knew I headlined a band wanting to mame me?)
Unread 06-09-2007, 02:50 PM   #24
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Well that's just creepy.
I think I'd stay home with the covers over my head that day.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #25
Listner
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitter
Killwhitneydead featuring the Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
Wow! That's quite the Double-Bill!

They have been looking for a new Drummer for awhile now so I guess they must have found one. And although I realize they probably wouldn't change their name after this long, doesn't it seem like they should be the Tony Danza Tapdance Extravadanza? If they're going with the name they should at least keep it current!
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2007, 06:07 PM   #26
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

I've recently been watching episodes of Judith's short-lived TV series "The Stones," which can now be found online via aol video. Anyway, in one of the episodes, Judith's character, Barbara, tells her daughter, "S** with an Italian is only hot in Italy; I had a life once too, you know." I laughed; immediately thinking of what either Robert {or Tony} would have to say to that remark. Most likely, Tony's reply from T&A Get Divorced could aptly be inserted as the next line: "Nobody would believe it."
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #27
Whitter
Golden Member

Haha Anneli and Lee... I'm taking a vacation the day of that concert... FAR, FAR away from Boise, Idaho (I don't live close to Boise anyway, so I'm seriously wondering why Ticketmaster considered an 8-hour drive "in my area") Maybe it was a warning signal!

charmedcherie... thanks for the heads up about "The Stones" being on AOL video. I'm going to have to check it out.
Unread 06-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #28
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Last night after my chat with Anneli I got of on my leather desk chair and I had a total WTB? moment. It has been really hot and humid in Ottawa the past couple weeks and when I got off of my chair I thought of Angela and her sheep skin seat covers. Except I wasn't worried about sweat stains, I was in pain because my skin got stuck to my chair. Had the seat covers been there, that wouldn't have happened.

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2007, 03:12 PM   #29
Tony
Golden Member

I hear Steppin Out alot at work, nice song. Most of the music loaded onto my computer is 50's-80's. Steppin Out is a big favorite of mine. Tony
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2007, 09:29 AM   #30
fduerst
Golden Member

Haha Tony what a coincidence, I was at the local pub recently when they played "Stepping Out" (major WTB Moment), I never knew who sang it so I looked on the screen they are having and afterwards I downloaded it and put it on my IPOD. I am so proud I finally have it.

Fran
fduerst is offline   Reply With Quote