Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 06-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
monarules
Platinum Member

I realize that posting this about a half hour before Army Wives airs is kinda silly but if you can't wait, you can see the first four minutes of the second season on mylifetime.com.
Unread 06-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #12
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

I just watched the first episode of season 2 on Lifetime. I would have watched it on TV but for some reason the only channel that does not come in on my TV is Lifetime. Which is really annoying. Anyway, it was a good episode, although I've never been a fan of the dramatic voice overs (in this case Pamela's radio stuff).
Unread 06-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #13
monarules
Platinum Member

I have to say that so far this season of Army Wives has been great! And shocking! Was I the only one cheering for Joan in the last episode?
Unread 06-18-2008, 09:23 PM   #14
Elmeister
WTB? Expert

Nope, you're not alone. I was happy that she decided to keep the baby too!

The series is shot about 1/2 mile from my house...it's kind of cool to share that experience!

Angela: I don't have to tell him. He knows.

Mona: Wrong. You do have to tell him. And then you have to show him. And after that, you have to tell him what you just showed him. C'mon, let's face it dear. Men are stupid.
-From "Road to Washington II"
Everyone needs a Brooklyn Sailor to love...
Elmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #15
monarules
Platinum Member

I have to ask... Who was screaming at Denise in the last episode? I know I was!
Unread 07-29-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I'm still catching up I'm only about mid-way through season 1 (I guess-- Denise's son just left town, Roland just had an affair). But I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm sure I'll be screaming at Denise too, monarules (I was screaming at Roland).

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2008, 10:08 PM   #17
Elmeister
WTB? Expert

I wasn't screaming...but I can't repeat what came out of my mouth!

I think Major Sherwood needs an attitude adjustment so that he can fully appreciate his wife for what she has done - not for what he "let her do". It's hard having a husband deployed for months at a time. (a little experience here...)

But, with that being said, I think Denise is finally beginning to like herself for being Denise - not just as the Major's wife or Jeremy's mother. The Major isn't one to adjust to change so easily. It'll be fun to see how they work this out as a couple.

As for the cute doctor, she obviously is having difficulty steering clear of him. He's good looking, sexy, a bit adventurous and smart - he's passionate for his work, and isn't afraid to let her shine in their chosen profession. I can understand the attraction...

...but really don't want to see her cross the line and have an affair. I loved it when Roland found her and talked to her about what he was seeing. That's a true buddy there.

Angela: I don't have to tell him. He knows.

Mona: Wrong. You do have to tell him. And then you have to show him. And after that, you have to tell him what you just showed him. C'mon, let's face it dear. Men are stupid.
-From "Road to Washington II"
Everyone needs a Brooklyn Sailor to love...
Elmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #18
monarules
Platinum Member

I was shell-shocked after the last episode. And I read every spoiler I can find. All I could say was "WHAT?" I don't like Dr. Handsome, especially after next week's preview. And poor Joan!
Unread 03-25-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I'm still watching this, 4 years later... I'm so glad it's back. Anyone else watching?
Any bets on who's in the casket?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 10:08 PM   #20
TonyAngela4ever
Diamond Member

Okay, who else besides me and my Mom is ****n away by tonight's episode? Man, it felt so real, amlost like it was happening to us personally. My family and I have experienced a lot loss over the last two years, but I can't even begin to imagine that kind of pain. God bless the families, friends, and loved ones of all that have made that ultimate sacrifice.
TonyAngela4ever is offline   Reply With Quote