Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 07-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #421
TonyandtheDreamtones
Golden Member

Nice!!! I liked it Based on 2 of my favorite episodes too!
Unread 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #422
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Too cute... How were the cuts in those episodes, by the way?
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #423
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Thanks ladies!!

Well they cut off the part in part 1 when they talked about the kiss (at the end)and in part 2 they cut off the warm toes part.
Unread 04-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #424
robins99

This is in response to Anneli's challenge to search for the word "baseball" and respond to one of the topics that showed up. This drabble takes place sometime in the past decade - well after the show ended but not quite present day. And true to drabble rules and regulations, it is exactly 100 words.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“I hate that we’re selling this house.”
“I know Tony, but it’s time. The kids both moved out years ago, Mother has been gone almost a year now, and this is just too much for us to keep up with at this point in our lives.”
“This is where it all began though, ya know? We first met at this front door, we’ve played basketball out back, danced in the living room, shared our first kiss in the kitchen. This place holds so many great memories.”
“You’re wrong, Tony. It’s not the house that holds the memories. It’s our hearts.”

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #425
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

OH. OOOH. I love this Robin. You've hit a soft spot for me. I can't bear to think that they'd ever sell the house for all the same reasons you said there. Even in a fanfic that I wrote (but never posted because it's literally a novel) I have the house handed down through the generations, with a large portrait of Tony and Angela over the fireplace, and with future generations of Bowers and Micellis still gathering there for holidays and learning about their heritage and who the people in the portrait were. So it's a soft spot for me, but if it didn't happen the way I have it happening in my mind, then this is the way I would see them letting it go. Really nice work, thanks for sharing it.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 04-29-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #426
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

Anneli - you MUST post your fic!!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #427
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Robin, I loved your little drabble!

Anneli, I second what Beekman said...I need something to read!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #428
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I wish I could post it guys, but it's really too long. At this point, it's pretty much a full length novel. I don't even know how long it would take me to type it all in. A lot of it is handwritten because I wrote it in waiting rooms, in lobbies, in airports, on airplanes, etc. Plus I've been writing the thing for about 6 or 7 years now (and it's stored in a big box), so it's looong. It's not just a story, it's a full-bl0wn family history, spanning a lot of years, with new lives, deaths, new characters who become familiar characters in later chapters. It's too much to put here. But I appreciate the interest, and maybe someday I'll find a way to share it.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #429
3BeekmanPlace
Platinum Member

Now I want you to post it worse than before! It sounds fantastic...hope that you'll find a way to share!
3BeekmanPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 08:23 AM   #430
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

If I could I would totally bring it to work and scan it! It's sounds pretty awesome!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote