Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 11-04-2007, 05:51 PM   #21
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

Did you know that I ... took 3 years to finally decide on a major in college, which is American Indian Studies. This does mean that I will have to go an extra 1.5 years, that is if I do well this semester.

... I love animals and if I do not do well this semester academically, I will transfer to a technical school and study to be a veterinary technician.

... last weekend I went to a blanket dance near the Hinckley Ojibwe reservation and ended up having more fun on the car ride there and back talking to my professor and her son. Being a former selective mute, that is quite the accomplishment on my part.
Unread 11-04-2007, 07:54 PM   #22
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa86inMN
Did you know that I ... took 3 years to finally decide on a major in college, which is American Indian Studies. This does mean that I will have to go an extra 1.5 years, that is if I do well this semester.
Do not fret over the extra time, if you are doing what you love, it will be worth it. Trust me, I know.
Also, it was smart of you to take the time to decide what you would really like to do, rather than picking a major just because it "was time." Good luck with this!
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #23
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich_l81

You can sing but choose not to? Why would you do such a thing?!
Wait, I meant to rephrase that. A )it didn't make sense and B )it wasn't phrased right.
As for singing, I can but I choose not to in front of others. My dad has gotten angry with me on the few occasions he has caught me singing. He thinks its a waste of a fairly good voice (a voice he does not have). Ooh I just remembered this time I did play some karaoke game but I made everyone sing with me so that they couldn't hear me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich_l81
Keep the info coming, the more random the better, I say.
sitcomgirl, what's this I hear about cakes and death by chocolate? Inquiring minds want to know, lol
HAHA random!! As for cakes I want to go to Culinary School and become a Pastry Chef, I'll send you a pm about the Death By Chocolate.

Did you know....
-I have a very broad ethnic background
-Also have my first degree black belt in Taekwondo
-One word can trigger my dorkyness or randomness. The other day my mom and brother were looking through a catalog, then she saw one of those personalizable (if thats a word) gifts and she read it out and it said Daisy. Immediately it clicked and I started saying the words to the Daisy Sour Cream commercial.
- I also know how to make various bath products

Last edited by sitcomgirl; 11-04-2007 at 10:42 PM.
sitcomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:57 AM   #24
Tony
Golden Member

Icon1 Yeah.......

I have a couple of tattoos.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR=#4b0082]Death by Chocolate sounds very interesting. I used to watch a tv show by that name & have a cookbook same title.

Last edited by Tony; 10-03-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #25
angie1379
WTB? Expert

I love Roller Coaster Tycoon!

Did you know that I ... come from a family in which my sisters and I were all born in different decades ('79, '82, '91) but all have the same middle name (Lynn).

Corny, I know, but it was all I could think of right now.

ANGELA: But Tony, the best times of my life are with you.
angie1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #26
TonyAngelaFan91
Diamond Member

Have watched Classic TV shows in reruns since I was little and only watch those shows now.

Tony: Hey, uh they're playing "our" I mean they're playing "their" song, wanna dance? What'dya say?
Angela: Well, if you don't think we're moving too fast?
Tony: Its okay, (softly) its a slow dance.
TonyAngelaFan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:36 PM   #27
madewy
WTB? Expert

Did you know that I... had eye surgery last Wednesday and can now read the time on the VCR for the first time in years.........? And now all of you who have been IM'ing with me can switch fonts to a smaller dimension!
Unread 11-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #28
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

That's great Madewy, it must be a nice feeling!
I wear contacts and always think it must be nice to wake up in the morning and just be able to see. Well, I can see...blurriness.
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #29
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by madewy
Did you know that I... had eye surgery last Wednesday and can now read the time on the VCR for the first time in years.........? And now all of you who have been IM'ing with me can switch fonts to a smaller dimension!
Glad to know that everything went well, Judy.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #30
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by madewy
That's great Judy! Very exciting, and I'm sooo happy it all worked out!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote