Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 11-25-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Spam Alert!!

Seems like we have some sneaky spammers out there!

As you all know, we work very hard to keep our boards free of spam and spammers, but obviously we can't know who every spammer is when we bring on new members. So first, let me apologize to anyone who's been spammed through private messaging, and secondly, please, please, please tell me about anyone who's sending spam through the private messaging system! We welcome any member here who is interested in Who's the Boss? and anything related to it, but not members who are here solely for some other purpose, as in selling a product, an idea, or a website. We have nothing against their products or ideas (usually), this just isn't the place for it. If you receive any messages like that, just send me an email or a pm with the text of the message and that will be that. Thanks so much for your help!

*By the way, I've already taken care of the one having to do with Buddhism.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 11-25-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Just an FYI, I deleted a spammer or two, so if you receive a blank pm, that's what it was. When I deleted the spammer, their messages went with them.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Unread 03-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
ImTheBoss

Keep up the good work.
ImTheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #4
nicole_m
Golden Member

Anneli is my hero!
nicole_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I have some suspicion there might be some of this going on again, so please let me know if you receive private messages containing spam from a new member. Thanks!

-Mary Ann
Unread 01-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Thanks to everyone who has pointed out the recent spammers spamming by private message. I expect we may see more of it because I try to keep it difficult for spammers to get access to the forums. Just keep letting me know any that resort to pm'ing and I'll keep deleting them.

-Mary Ann