Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 04-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #21
TonyAngela4ever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli
I thought it was Butthead, Iowa...
Anneli, I just now came across your reply to this topic and i just had to tell you, you gave me one heck of laugh.
TonyAngela4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #22
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Some Final Help

As those of you who have been reading my lastest story know, we're almost at the end of the tale. But as usual, I need some help. I've written the final chapter (just in case you're keeping track there are five total left to be posted). But it doesn't ring as true with me as I would have liked. So I'm going to throw something out for you all to stew on and you can let me know what you think. Since you all know these characters as well or better than I do here is a question for you:

What do you think is the most important thing Angela and Tony learned about love? Through this whole mess, through all their ups and downs, do you think they could put a finger on it? Do you think we can put a finger on it?

Because I might use your suggestions as part of the story and don't want to give anything away, if you have any insight for me, would you send me a pm? I have an idea of what I want to write, but I want to make sure my answer jives with yours. I will be eternally in your debt.

Thanks in advance.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 10:46 AM   #23
jmar
WTB? Expert

So OHD, does this mean you have a case of writer's block - to go along with the missing sunblock that caused your hubby's bad sunburn? Jon put his hand in a gigantic mustard jar & had an entire arm covered in yellow...although, isn't Gulden's brown mustard? shouldn't his arm be brown? I remember the pencil was definitely yellow in the epilogue...OK, go dream about Tony & Angela ("In love to last forever....here I stand with my ever lasting love...." - playing on the radio as I type).
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #24
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Hey JMAR.
How much coffee did you have this morning? You sound like the funny, chatty one today!
Maybe not so much "writer's block" as "writer's don't wanna." Maybe I don't wanna end this ride. Maybe I like it to much to let it go. No, I know what I need to do with it. I guess right now, I feel just like a mom letting her little one go off to school for the first time. (Which is sadly also what is happening with me in real life in a few weeks.)

I'll finish it. I promise. I've just got to get around to doing it.

Last edited by OakHillsDrive; 08-06-2008 at 07:23 PM.
Unread 08-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #25
tafan5
Silver Member

I can understand you not wanting the story to end. But as a huge fan of your stories, I look almost everyday to see if another chapter as been posted. I know that you will not disappoint.
Angela: Me too. Maybe we should play it more often.
tafan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:26 PM   #26
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

You don't know how flattered I am to hear that. Ah shucks, you're giving me a big head.
I'll work on it tonight, just for you, tafan5. Actually, more for my hubby. I'm sure more than anyone else he wants his wife back.

(But I'm still up for suggestions. hee! hee!)
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #27
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

I do look everyday...
Unread 08-07-2008, 08:46 AM   #28
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Thanks for all your help. I really enjoyed hearing from so many of you!

Last edited by OakHillsDrive; 08-08-2008 at 03:28 PM.