Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 02-11-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Valentines Drabbles

I thought I'd move this to it's own thread...Anyone up for a Valentine's drabble?

Here's mine:

Title: The Way it Never Was
Word Count: 100 on the nose
Characters: Angela & Tony (Who Else?)
Warnings: n'ary a one

Again she’ll dream as he sits inches away. Like always, he’ll make his Valentine’s family dinner and red velvet cake. There’ll be wine and gazes, he’ll excuse himself to clean up. An innocuous movie, popcorn...his arm around her until she excuses herself for the night. The way it always was.
She hung her coat to Sinatra’s smooth croon. She noticed the roses. Dozens. Pink. Silently he appeared, audaciously overdressed and bearing the last rose. A flush came over her as he spun with the music, cradling her hand on his lapel. She loved the way it never was.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
The_Micellis
Silver Member

I love it! I can't wait to read more.
The_Micellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
nicole_m
Golden Member

This is so sweet, Anneli! I love it.
nicole_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #4
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

I just adore that drabble!
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2008, 12:44 AM   #5
madewy
WTB? Expert

Just Perfect! Yay, Anneli is perfect.
Unread 02-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #6
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Perfect?? Ppffftt!! Far from it. You flatter me. Thanks for all the nice comments though...but isn't anyone else gonna try one?? Pretty please?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Unread 02-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #7
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Another one...in hopes of inspiring. This one's just 50 words. What is that called? A dribble? I don't remember, but that's what it is.

Title: Unforseen
Word Count: 50
Characters: Angela
Warnings: none

She never expected losing the one she loved while he was right there next to her. She hadn’t considered spontaneous, willing trajectory. Then, after the rain, whatever fleeting magic, whatever gossamer shell protecting her from harsh reality split apart leaving her with all she hoped to forget...she was heartbroken.

-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 02-12-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Unread 02-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #8
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Love 'em both Anneli!
I could be inspired by that...

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #9
nicole_m
Golden Member

Great job, Anneli! I am inspired and I will have a Valentine's Day drabble coming soon.
nicole_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
TonyAngelaFan91
Diamond Member

Okay, I will try one. I don't think i'm that good at this, but I will do my best. Great drabbles and dribbles Anneli!

Title: A Very Special Valentine's Day
Word Count: 200(I think)
Characters: Tony and Angela
Warnings: None

Angela was sitting at her desk in her office, daydreaming, it was Valentine's Day and she was hoping that Tony would treat her extra special. Little did she know that Tony had a romantic night planned, it was going to be one of the best nights of Angela's life. When she gets home, Tony comes through the kitchen with a single red rose clenched between his teeth and says "I've been waiting for you." said Tony coyly. "Oh Tony, what you have done is so sweet. I love the way the house is decorated and the dinner looks great. You never ceaze to amaze me." Angela replied. "Well its worth it for you." Tony said softly. It Had to Be You started to play and Tony asked Angela if she wanted to dance. "I would love to." said Angela. They danced for what seemed like forever not wanting to let go of each other's embrace. "This is the best Valentine's Day i've had in a long time", said Angela. "Same here, said Tony and its about to get better. Angela, there is something that I want to tell you." "What it is Tony?" "I love you." "Oh, Tony, you don't know how long I have waited to hear those words. I love you too!" They continued to dance to the music until the sun started to show.

I know that is longer than 100 words, but I got carried away. I hope that it is good.

Tony: Hey, uh they're playing "our" I mean they're playing "their" song, wanna dance? What'dya say?
Angela: Well, if you don't think we're moving too fast?
Tony: Its okay, (softly) its a slow dance.
TonyAngelaFan91 is offline   Reply With Quote