Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 02-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #11
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

I told you you'd do a nice job...That was so sweet.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 03:37 AM   #12
madewy
WTB? Expert

A Droubble - exactly 200 words
Title: Something Important
Characters: Tony and Angela

Tony stood outside Angela’s door, knowing he‘d forgotten something important. After the Judge granted them the annulment they needed, they’d both felt a small sense of loss and decided to share those feelings over dinner. Nothing fancy, just a local café. But after a brief while the ordinary surroundings faded away as their talk turned ardent…reminiscent.

They talked of loss and gain and acceptance. They talked of their thwarted past and their inevitable future. And as they left the restaurant their hands seemed to seek out one another’s with a life of their own. So they strolled the quiet streets until they were back to the doors of their adjoining rooms…where they lingered, standing close, touching foreheads, still holding hands, until their fingers drifted apart and they reluctantly said a quiet goodnight.

Before Angela could close her door though Tony leaned in to softly brush her lips with his. Stepping back he said to a tingly Angela, “I nearly forgot. Happy Valentines Day Angela. I wish I could have made it something special for you."

"Oh Tony,...", she replied, "...getting a divorce and a Valentine's kiss all on the same day...what could be more special than that?"

Last edited by madewy; 02-13-2008 at 12:32 PM.
madewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #13
The_Micellis
Silver Member

OK...I'll give it a shot...

A Double Drabble -Exactly 200 words
Characters - Tony and Angela
Title- Special Delivery
Warnings- None

“Special delivery for Angela Micelli!” called a young man from the foyer of the ad agency. Angela ran out to see what was the matter. The young man handed her a dozen long stem roses and said, “I have special instructions; you have to come with me.” She followed the young man to a towncar waiting for her on the curb. Standing next to the towncar was Tony with a huge smile on his face and the last rose in his hands.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he said. “I had Rosie clear out your calendar so I could have you all to myself.” She reciprocated the huge smile and ran to his arms for a passionate kiss and a warm embrace. The driver proceeded to Belvedere Castle in Central Park where Tony had arranged for a picnic in the most intimately romantic location on Vista Rock. When they arrived, he ran out of the car to her side and opened the door, took her hand and led her to their private oasis. They sat on their blanket and just enjoyed one another. “This is wonderful sweetheart,” Angela said. They spent the rest of the afternoon just lazily being together.

Happy Valentine's Day!
The_Micellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 11:28 AM   #14
The_Micellis
Silver Member

Title: Love Cakes
Word Count: Precisely 100
Characters: Tony and Angela
Warnings: None

Tony rolled out of bed, pecked a kiss on Angela’s nose and ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs. He ran back up the stairs holding a bed-tray and waited for his muse to awake. Angela’s eyes fluttered open, and when she was able to focus, she saw what was waiting for her. Tony said, “Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart. I love you.”

Angela said, “Oh, Tony…this is wonderful, I love you too, happy valentine’s day.”

“I’ve made love-cakes for my love-cake,” he said as he crawled back into bed and they enjoyed a romantic breakfast in bed together.
The_Micellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 01:18 PM   #15
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by madewy
"Oh Tony,...", she replied, "...getting a divorce and a Valentine's kiss all on the same day...what could be more special than that?"
How cool! What a great tie in! I wish we could see that on the episode. Thank Heavens you are here to help us imagine it.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #16
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

I thought I'd post this here too...

Title: No Words Needed
Count: 100
Characters: Angela and Tony

"I’m home…" Angela’s voice rang out jovially. Silence. On the other side of the kitchen door, Tony heard Angela coming closer as her clicking heels grew louder. He disappeared out the back door. Angela entered the kitchen. Everything was as it had been when she’d left that morning. Except for…Angela’s eyes were drawn to it. The crystal vase he gave her years ago was filled with pink roses. She lowered her gaze as a single tear slid down her cheek. She looked up as the door opened and he handed her a lone rose.
“I—“he stammered.
I know… she replied.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #17
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedcherie
single tear slid down her cheek.
That was me after reading your story. I love when we are reminded of the important things in their relationship.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 03:11 PM   #18
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Love IT Madewy!!!
Wow we have some awesome Drabble writers in here.

If I had any creativity I would write one but my "Valentine's Creativity" is as ZERO right now...

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #19
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

You can write from that, Mimsy...ya know like the "double dump" mentality? It doesn't always have to be Tony and Angela sap...

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 07:53 PM   #20
TonyAngelaFan91
Diamond Member

Great drabbles everyone! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the comment on mine Ashley, I'm glad that you liked it.

Tony: Hey, uh they're playing "our" I mean they're playing "their" song, wanna dance? What'dya say?
Angela: Well, if you don't think we're moving too fast?
Tony: Its okay, (softly) its a slow dance.
TonyAngelaFan91 is offline   Reply With Quote