Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > General Discussions

General Discussions Come here to talk about any topic you would like to discuss! No spamming, please.

Unread 02-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #11
angie1379
WTB? Expert

Okay, not to be a party-pooper, but on the flip side of things, check out this website. It'll definitely make you think.

http://www.storyofstuff.com/

A friend sent it to me a few months ago, and this discussion seems to be the perfect place to tell you about it.

Oh, and I totally love Clorox toilet wands, Simply Orange OJ, Bic G2 gel pens, and my venus shaver.

ANGELA: But Tony, the best times of my life are with you.
angie1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 12:43 AM   #12
Listner
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli
Last one...I am liking those new Birdseye Steamfresh vegetables. I know it probably isn't good for me steaming them in the bag like that, but they taste great, better than most frozen vegetables, and when I can't get fresh they are the next best thing.
Yes, Yes!!! I am loving those! My favorites is The Peas and my other favorite is the Brussel Sprouts!
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 01:17 AM   #13
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

The brussels sprouts are fantastic! Love them!! The broccoli and cauliflower mix is great too!

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #14
Listner
WTB? Expert

Debbie Meyer Green Bags. They do a great job keeping all our Fruits and Vegetables fresh especially Bananas.
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #15
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I would recommend taking an umbrella when it is raining, washing your hair when it is dirty, eating when you are hungry, and putting gas in your vehicle when it needs it.

I would not recommend going out barefoot in freezing cold weather, wearing 5 layers of clothing in 100 degree weather,and forgetting to put on clean underwear.
Unread 02-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #16
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Yeah. but what kind of umbrella, shampoo, food, gas, shoes, clothes, and underwear do you like??

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 12:56 PM   #17
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Okay I like umbrellas that stay up even when it is very windy, clothes that fit, cleanunderwear, and Dove shampoo.
Unread 02-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #18
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

Oooh I love the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy collection. Oh yeah and clean underwear are nice too.
sitcomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #19
TJKAD
Golden Member

For all the readers out there I'd recommend Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse and Breaking Dawn(due out in Aug) by Stephenie Meyer. It a love story about a girl who falls in love with a vampire.It's more of a love story then a scary one.I was able to read it to my 10 year old.
________

Last edited by Anneli; 06-05-2011 at 10:43 PM.
TJKAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 07:35 PM   #20
BrownEyedGirl523
Silver Member

I would recommend the Adironack seltzer water. I didn't really drink enough water before, but something about the bubbles in this seltzer are so addicting! And there's no sodium, so it doesn't leave a salty aftertaste. It's literally just carbonated water.

I would also definitely recommend Softlips lip gloss for those whose lips are chapped all the time. It makes your lips feel sooo soft (hence the name, haha).

And for all you chocolate lovers, I'd definitely go with the Dove bite sized pieces...soooo addicting, and inside each wrapper is a cool little message that is often times very thought-provoking!

BrownEyedGirl523 is offline   Reply With Quote