Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 03-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
amy00
Silver Member

Missing scenes on the opening credits!

On the 7th and 8th season openings there are two scenes I cant find on any of the episodes nick at nite aired, they are:

-the one of Sam and Tony tap dancing on the living room (Sam's wearing a red dress)
-the one where they are hugging Tony on the living room. (Sam has a magenta sweater)

Can anybody tell me which episodes are those scenes from?
amy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #2
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I believe the one where they all hug Tony is from Supermom Burnout?

I've always wondered about the one where Tony and Sam are dancing too. I know they tap dance at the end of Yankee Doodle Micelli but that one was a few years back.
Unread 03-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
amy00
Silver Member

Thanks for reply!, yeah I think the first one is from that episode I forgot about that one and yeah I think the tap dancing is a cutted scene from somo other episode

Last edited by Anneli; 03-10-2008 at 10:35 PM.
amy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
TonyAngelaFan91
Diamond Member

I think the one where they are tap dancing is a cut scene from a Season 7 episode because Sam's hair is like it would be in Season 7.

Tony: Hey, uh they're playing "our" I mean they're playing "their" song, wanna dance? What'dya say?
Angela: Well, if you don't think we're moving too fast?
Tony: Its okay, (softly) its a slow dance.
TonyAngelaFan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

I have always thought that the tapping scene was just an outtake of them goofing off on the set. I personally don't remember seeing that particular scene (the haircuts and outfits) in an episode.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
LePatron
Golden Member

I remember watching on the reunion special that Tony, Alyssa, and Danny did some sort of dance routine for the audience before(?) taping. Since seeing that, I've wondered, like OakHillsDrive, if the scene was just from one of those sessions. I don't remember ever seeing it in an actual episode.
Tony: They'd be great.
Angela: Yes, they would.
LePatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #7
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

The tap dancing scene is from "Yankee Doodle Micelli."
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #8
sandrine
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakHillsDrive
I have always thought that the tapping scene was just an outtake of them goofing off on the set. I personally don't remember seeing that particular scene (the haircuts and outfits) in an episode.
I remember that scene, I think it's from season7 because Sam's haircut, but I don't remember which episode it is. In the Tap Dancing of Yankee Doodle Micelli, Sam has long hair. I miss that scene....They cut a lot of good scenes...

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #9
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedcherie
The tap dancing scene is from "Yankee Doodle Micelli."
The tap dancing scene where Sam stomps on Tony's foot is from Yankee Doodle Micelli, but the one that whoever asked this question is referring to (sorry, didn't look before answering) is from either season 7 or 8. I do believe it is from an episode and it is a scene that is often cut, but I can't for the life of me remember which one it is. Maybe on the weekend I'll have a look around and see if I can find it. Or maybe someone else will come up with the answer before that.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #10
Listner
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli
but the one that whoever asked this question is referring to (sorry, didn't look before answering) is from either season 7 or 8.
Although I don't have an answer maybe I can help a little. Since it's in the Opening Credits of Season 7 it would have to be from Season 7 and not 8. (Unless Time Travel is involved but since I'm not into Science Fiction I don't know the rules of how that all works )

Normally the changes made to the opening credits at the beginning of the new season were done with scenes from the first 3 to 5 episodes because that is what they would have taped before the new season debuted, and thus what they would have had to work with in editing the new Opening Credits. Now I don't have the uncut episodes but I believe if it's from a scene from an actual episode it would be somewhere in the first 5 Episodes of Season 7.

The only other thing I can think of, if it's not an outtake or something they did for the Studio Audience, (which I always thought they did a lot farther Downstage) is that it's something from their abc Fall Promo.

Last edited by Listner; 10-20-2010 at 05:40 AM.
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote