Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 07-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #21
RichardD
Bronze Member

Here they are, Connecticutty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbxCqFpG944 (part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFJ688cEkQ (part 2) mainly the cut scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5gzpPJ5oCY (part 3)
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2010, 12:41 PM   #22
bramsgrammy

Uncut Episodes

Looking for someone who has uncut episodes and willing to trade. They are hard to find I know. Thanks. email me at bramsmema_1999@yahoo.com Thanks
bramsgrammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 04:15 PM   #23
Astrid
Golden Member

Why do they cut episodes??? Here in the Netherlands we have always had uncut versions, I'm pleased to say!

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 06:18 PM   #24
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Here are new links for the deleted scenes posted above:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkbyIndKgP0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vANPYTez6F0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgArp...eature=related

*NOTE* I no longer have the uncut scenes from "It Happened One Summer, part II;" I do apologize.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}

Last edited by charmedcherie; 11-01-2010 at 06:24 PM.
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #25
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Hmmm... I wonder who you got those from??
Quote:
*NOTE* I no longer have the uncut scenes from "It Happened One Summer, part II;" I do apologize.
Do I have it?? Which scene is it?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #26
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
Hmmm... I wonder who you got those from??

Do I have it?? Which scene is it?
The scenes are: "You've got very warm toes," along w/ "I don't want your bed..." Actually, they're from a VHS I bought off ebay years ago that my ex, you know, the Italian who's still a big pain in the "Butt... butt... butt...." put on dvd for me. jenron13 ripped them off the disc for me, though.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2010, 07:19 PM   #27
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
Why do they cut episodes??? Here in the Netherlands we have always had uncut versions, I'm pleased to say!

That's it I'm moving to The Netherlands.
Unread 11-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #28
Astrid
Golden Member

Good choice!!

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2014, 04:16 AM   #29
honey_bunny

Hi everyone,

I am a new member so excuse me if this has been already mentioned before in another thread... but as I was watching all the episodes again on Youtube (in their original version), I realized, as you said, that from season 2, they are all (except a very few ones) 22 minutes long, so obviously edited.

However, if you are looking for the German versions of the episodes (called "Wer ist hier der boss"), they are all the uncut /full versions, usually around 24 minutes long. Of course you need to be able to understand a bit of German to fully enjoy them, but at least it gives a pretty clear idea of what is missing in each episode. I don't know if the person who uploaded these on Youtube is also part of these forums, but he/she made a wonderful job by sharing all these uncut versions and, additionally, in very good quality!!! Now i need to go back to my German books and dictionary and watch the episodes again

(just a note about this: the french episodes called "Madame est servie" have also the unedited versions but you can't find all of them, and personally, I really don't like the french translation... so at the end I find it more frustrating!...)

Anyway, that is how I discovered another missing "scene" (well, better missing "words") in STV3 (which I think has not been mentioned in the STV thread) ...
When Tony and Angela discuss in Tony's office and split up (gosh, I hate writing this !!!! Grrrrrr....), there are a few words missing before the famous "I'm sorry" from Angela. Tony eventually suggests the idea of a "neutral city" between Connecticut and Iowa, with a lake and a boat.... OK, they are not real essential words (we can live without), but as it is a key scene of the last episode, it found interesting to mention it

Also a few words missing at the end during the scene where Angela, Mona and Jonathan recover from Marge's cooking:

Angela: "I am not mooping. I am healing"

Mona: "You're missing him! why don't you just admit it"

Angela (interrupting): "Now for the last time... It's over."

Then I watched again and again and again the very last scene when Tony comes back... fortunately, they didn't dare touching this one!!!

ANGELA: "Mother, Mother...Come, come here... Would you do us a favor? Would you please tell this lady that Tony and I are not married?"

MONA (smiling, talking to the IRS agent): "Well, let's examine the facts. They've been together a long time, they squabble like a couple, and they never have sex. Sounds married to me!"
honey_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2014, 05:00 PM   #30
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Thanks for pointing that out. Here in the states the show airs on different networks every so often, and different networks make different cuts. I'm not sure exactly what's on youtube, but I know that those particular cuts you mentioned have aired on other networks here before. Right now, and for the last year or more, it's been airing on TVGuide network, and while they do an atrocious cutting job, they actually have managed to leave a few bits and pieces in many of the earlier episodes that I haven't seen since the show was in first run. Seven or eight years ago, The Family Channel (now known as ABCFamily) did the same thing and we were able to pick up a few more cut scenes that we hadn't seen since the show first aired, then too. There's only just a very few scenes left-- mostly known by us from our memories-- that we still haven't seen somewhere or some way since the show first aired. Guess we'll never get those unless it comes out on dvd.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote