Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Challenges

Fan Fiction Challenges Use this forum to place writing challenges, which can influence FanFic authors to spark ideas for stories to submit to WTB?R.

Unread 03-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Kristen
Bronze Member

Fan Fic Idea

I was watching "Operation Mona" (one of my fave episodes) on YouTube the other day, and it gave me an idea for a fic. But since I've already got one in the works, I thought I'd post it here and let somebody else take a shot at it. Besides, for all I know, there may already BE a fic out there matching this idea. Anyway, you know how Robert (Angela's dad) mentions how long it's taking Tony and Angela to get together, and Angela says, "You'd have to talk to her"? Well, what if he DID? What if he came to her in a dream, and did a Christmas Carol type thing where he showed her her future with Tony, and without? I figure Angela spends so much time worrying about what would happen if it didn't work out, maybe it's time she saw what it would be like if it DID work out. I think, if someone were to spell it out like that, it would basically be no contest.

Like I said, for all I know, this could've been done before. If it has, I'd love it if somebody could point me to it, so I could read it.

If nobody likes the idea, I might just do it myself when I get my other one done.

- Kristen

Last edited by Kristen; 03-31-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2008, 11:37 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I think it's a great idea! I hope someone takes you up on it, or I'd love to see you do it too. I hope you'll maybe post your fic on this site so we can all enjoy it?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 01:28 AM   #3
Kristen
Bronze Member

Thanks, Annelli. When the story I'm currently working on is finished I'll post it here. And if this idea doesn't get taken up by anyone, I might just do it myself.
Unread 03-31-2008, 02:56 AM   #4
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

I love that idea and would love to read it, but I am having trouble coming up with more detail to the story so I probably wouldn't be able to write it, at least not in the next month
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Don't tempt me! That is an awesome idea for a story and after "Stuck" I told myself I needed to back off for a while. You are really dangling the carrot out in front of the donkey.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
Snickers9889
Bronze Member

Icon1 I'll Take IT

I'll do it. I'm up for the challenge I could have the first chapter written pretty soon, too.
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
madewy
WTB? Expert

Anneli:

This is funny! I'm just about finished! May even post it tonight...but the more the merrier. And being that I feel compelled to keep my stories true to the series, my version may not be what you all are looking for. Still. I like it and diversity is good. So keep writing guys.
Unread 03-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #9
sandrine
WTB? Expert

I can't wait to read all your stories guys!!!

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #10
Kristen
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrine
I can't wait to read all your stories guys!!!
Ditto. I may still do my version. You can never have too many Tony/Angela fics, can you? hehe

- Kristen