Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 08-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #11
mich_l81
WTB? Expert

I can't remember what the last movie I saw in the theater was. I know it was last summer, but I don't remember what movie I saw. That's probably a sign of its quality.

The last movie I watched was "Indiscreet" last night in the wee hours. Madewy had requested/suggested one of us watch it in another thread and I think it was jmar who said it was on last night (thanks for the info ). I intended to tape it and watch it soon, but since I was still up when it came on (I'm usually up late) I started watching it. I made it up to the part when she finds out he's not married and fell asleep! It was getting juicy too, but it was close to 2am and I had to get up early. Now I'm going to have to finish it tonight.
mich_l81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #12
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I'm sorry to say I can't remember the last time I've been to a movie in the theatre. It's been years. I do remember seeing Titanic in the theatres and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the last movie I saw there. But I watch movies all the time on TV and I saw Thirteen the other day. Man, what a scary movie. Not scary like horror, but just scary because it's so plausible and true. It stars Evan Rachel Wood (she was in the tv show Once and Again a few years back as Billy Campbell's daughter), and Holly Hunter who plays her mom. It's about a thirteen year old girl who spirals out of control (really out of control) trying to fit in with the kids at her school. It really was a very scary commentary on our times.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #13
robins99

Jimmy and I went to see "Stepbrothers" a couple of weeks ago and it was not so good. There were parts that were funny but I'm so sick of movies who think every joke has to be about sex or the human body (parts, functions, etc.) in order to be funny.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 09:21 PM   #14
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

I saw The Women tonight. It's a great movie. Everyone in it is fabulous. I went with four friends, then we went to dinner. It was a wonderful girls night out.
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #15
jenron12
WTB? Expert

Anyone see "The Gym Teacher" on TV last night (Chris Meloni from SVU is the title character)? I forgot to set my DVR, and we didn't get home until well after it was over. I know it was meant to be a movie for kids but let's just say this - Chris Meloni
jenron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:43 AM   #16
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

I did tivo it but I haven't watched it yet.
Unread 09-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #17
busybee246
Platinum Member

Last movie I saw was Miss Pettigrew lives for a day. THat movie is definately a 9- totally wonderful.
busybee246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #18
sandrine
WTB? Expert

I just came back the cinema, I saw Mamma Mia... yes I know... again...
On big screen it's even better!!

http://judithlight.frenchboard.com/index.htm

Who's the Boss?, French Forum :

http://whostheboss.frenchboard.com/index.htm

sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #19
angie1379
WTB? Expert

"A Raisin in the Sun" was absolutely phenomenal. I never saw the original, but the new one that's out with Sean Combs and Phylicia Rashad is easily one of the top five movies I've EVER seen!

ANGELA: But Tony, the best times of my life are with you.
angie1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #20
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

I just finished watching Baby Mamma! That was a funny movie!