Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 11-27-2008, 01:44 AM   #1
amorefan
Platinum Member

Hell on Wheels

I just watched this episode on Comcast on Demand (the full, uncut version) and realized that I must not be terribly attentive...

Has anyone ever noticed that, during the scene where Angela's folding Tony's underwear, he's soaking wet? If so, you are more observant than I. It was only upon seeing the cut scene tonight that I realized this.

The cut scene was cute. It's right before Angela calls Mona and complains about Tony being picky. It starts off cute, at least. Angela comes home from the market, all proud of her "comparison shopping." Tony wheels in from outside, where he was getting the paper. He's soaked and tells Angela a cute and dramatic tale of "wheeling for his life" from the sprinklers. Angela laughs joyfully.

Then comes the part I've seen before in the ending credits (and I always thought it was non-scripted goofing around). Tony shows off his wheelchair handling (wheelie) skills to Angela. She's impressed.

Then they go look at the groceries. Tony is not impressed. The tomatoes are not vine-ripened. The bags are not plastic. The peaches are too ripe--unless they eat them "within the hour." The corn flakes don't have the little dehydrated fruits in them. And the milk expires so soon that they'll have to "have it with the peaches."

So, the sprinklers are why Tony is wet in the laundry-folding scene.
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-
Unread 11-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
BigWTBfan
Platinum Member

I never noticed he was wet in that scene. I guess I'm not very observant either. I will have to pay attention next time when I watch that episode. Thanks for sharing this with us Amorefan!
Unread 11-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #3
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I had noticed that he was a little damp in those scenes. Now that you described the uncut version it all came back to me.

BTW is Comcast on Demand something on the computer or do you have to get it on your T.V.?
Unread 11-28-2008, 01:59 AM   #4
amorefan
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryLH View Post
BTW is Comcast on Demand something on the computer or do you have to get it on your T.V.?
You have to have Comcast cable service. And, if you do, the WTB episodes are FREE
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-
Unread 11-28-2008, 08:59 AM   #5
jenron12
WTB? Expert

I was soooo excited to go to my parent's house yesterday and discover that their TV remote says Comcast on Demand. I had it all planned out in my head, that they could record these WTB episodes for me... but then I found out that the "On Demand" part isn't something they have - they just have the basic stuff.
They tell me they don't get the WTB episodes... but maybe they just don't want to feed into my addiction.

And I'd never noticed that Tony is wet in that scene either!
jenron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
busybee246
Platinum Member

Gosh I don't remember that at all... and I never noticed Tony was damp... I will have to go check it out.
busybee246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2008, 01:10 AM   #7
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

I didn't notice that he was wet either. I'll have to check it out-thanks for bringing that up!
dreamtonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008, 07:33 PM   #8
T&AForever

Ha ha I just watched it and I realize that I have noticed his shirt before but I never attributed it to water. I just thought it was the dye of the shirt....I am a tard.

First Date
T&AForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2008, 10:36 PM   #9
BigWTBfan
Platinum Member

I watched that episode a few days ago and I guess I must be a major dork because I didn't even notice. I guess I wasn't paying close attention!!
Unread 08-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
Astrid
Golden Member

I don't have this episode, have seen it though, but didn't notice this.
But, tomorrow this ep is on rerun here on TV, so I'll be taping it and watching of course!

I have seen it now..but he explaines it to Angela because she immediatly yells "you're wet! " when he is wheeling inside. Then he explaines why [ the sprinklers..]
So it's obvious why he is wet, in my opinion.

Last edited by Astrid; 08-12-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote