Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > WTB?R/WTB?R Forums Support & Feedback > Ideas for WTB?R

Ideas for WTB?R Post any any ideas you have for The Who's the Boss? Resource or WTB?R Forums here.

Unread 12-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #11
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Thanks for the info Jason!
To everyone else, I was going to annouce winner of Round 3 of our game but before I saw who the winner was, it was wiped out. I will setup new polls shortly where you will be able to vote again!

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #12
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

I've had this message pop on to my screen when I've been logged on three times in the last twenty minutes.

The server benchi.crowd9.com at Restricted Area requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

I haven't put any info in and as soon as I hit the x it disappears. I've never seen this before today. I just wondered if this has anything to do with what happened yesterday.
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
Listner
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzas_girl View Post
Yep is was down for about a day. And unfortunately it does look like some threads and posts are missing...(some being the polls for the caption game ) I think we'll have to see what Jason says. We'll keep you posted!
Don't know if this is of any help for our little game but the last time I looked I believe Robins99 and jmar were tied for the lead with 3 each.
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #14
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

No new posts since the 4th? And *poof* Anneli is no longer running two plus weeks behind in the forums. Wow. Of course, the 100 or so pm's I deleted because I was getting close to my limit are all back again, too.

And all the stories in the fanfic queue are still there, I just need anyone who had a story up just resubmit and I'll put them all back up at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitcomgirl
Aww the cool avatar is gone....
If you put the cool avatar in Anneli's pm box it might magically reappear there. Just a thought.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 12-13-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #15
sitcomgirl
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenron12 View Post
I was having serious withdrawals after only a few hours.
So was I! I was flipping out...
Unread 12-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #16
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I'm glad the site is back up. At first I thought I had been a bad girl but then I noticed I could access other websites.

But...... I am confused about something. I had a story in the queue that wasn't validated yet. It isn't in my account either so by resubmitting do you mean I have to rewrite the story as if it were a brand new story?

The only stories I have in my account are the ones that have already been validated.
Unread 12-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #17
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

You did? Are you sure? I don't remember a story there by you...but that could just be me not remembering. And I hope, Sherry, that you save on your computer hard drive everything that you write so that you can just resubmit the story from your computer. If you didn't save it yourself, then yeah, it's a tough way to learn that lesson but yeah you'd have to rewrite it.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #18
madewy
WTB? Expert

Try not to be too upset SherryLH. I know that is not easy but it has happened to me a couple of times over the years and I found in the end the stories I had to rewrite actually came out better than the originals.
Unread 12-14-2008, 01:21 AM   #19
T&AForever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitcomgirl View Post
So was I! I was flipping out...
Me too. I think I checked in like every hour on the hour (when I was home that is) to see if it was up. First site I checked this morning when I got up.

First Date
T&AForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2008, 04:25 AM   #20
Leah
Bronze Member

I had withdrawals, too! I'm glad the site is back! I looked through the postings and, of course, I forgot what I posted and what others said. I suppose I'll remember later. We'll see. So far so good, I suppose.
Lysander in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1595.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote