Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 10-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #171
TonyAngelaCrobat
Silver Member

I just watched Seer of Love today it brings happy tears to my eyes every time...

ANGELA (Interrupting): Look, Tony, our relationship has always been... (She smiles fondly) our relationship.

TONY (Nodding): Yeah, sort of like a blind nun driving with a flat.

ANGELA (Smiling weakly): Never quite thought it about like that...
TonyAngelaCrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #172
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

Wow, this show just hit me right in the gut. I've started watching again the last few days (well, more like background watching but I think that still counts). Today was An Affair To Forget, Misery, and just now was Tony Can You Spare A Dime? I think the beauty of this show is that it always stays with you, and then you get a little older and revisit them and they take on a whole new meaning. One of the last things Tony says in this episode is, "You gotta know that you're more than your job." I've been stuck in a rut for the last few years, but last year and this year have been especially rough. I'm in grad school and generally not too satisfied with myself and what comes after this safe space, when I actually have to get a real job. And Angela says that advertising is all she's god at and she's not good at it anymore, which is how I've been feeling about school. So this affected me the other way around, that maybe I'm not nothing for being stuck and uncertain or where I am or where I'm going. That it's possible that I'm more than my lack of direction or lack of a job. Thank you, WTB
dreamtonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #173
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

^^^ Very nice. I'm happy you've been able to identify with something in the show in a new way. Isn't it cool when that happens?

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #174
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

It's the best
Unread 12-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #175
dreamtonette
Diamond Member

I'm sitting here knitting and singing along to Tony and the Dreamtones and I remembered something I stumbled upon on youtube the other day that I thought you guys would appreciate. It's Rama Lama Ding Dong...sung by Muppet lambs!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9p-8PmSiO4
Unread 01-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #176
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Better Off Wed II -

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2014, 12:16 AM   #177
amorefan
Platinum Member

I have to say that I haven't watched WTB for way too long, but I felt compelled to put on the Christmas episodes tonight while I wrapped gifts. The whole Mona's brother one is kind-of weird, but technically that's the last one I watched. However, right before that, I watched the baseball card one and I just LOVE that episode. You can just feel that Tony/Angela magic exploding through the screen in those intense moments between them. Plus, hey, you get a cute little kiss too.
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-