Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Who's The Boss?

Who's The Boss? Use this Forum to discuss Who's the Boss? and anything pertaining to the show.

Unread 02-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #11
laia
Platinum Member

I have watched "Allergic to love" and "Seer of Love" last week. And "The road to Washington" I and II the week before.
Unread 02-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #12
Primbud
Diamond Member

Icon10 Women Live Longer Than Men

I saw about 90-95% of 'Briefless Encounter' last.

"I was looking at your headset."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitcomgirl View Post
I watched Starlight Memories last week.
Oh, how sweet. Recently I saw a movie that made me cry but no WTB? episode ever did - some I'm sure came close - but I think they were just 'astonishing' sad rather than teary-eyed sad.

Last edited by Primbud; 02-24-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: per the cent
Primbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #13
OakHillsDrive
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1379 View Post
That is too cool!!!! I want to be able to watch WTB? on my phone!
I have a palm centro phone that is awesome. There is software you can buy off the palm.com website that allows you to copy any dvd and shrink it the size (or memory required) to a small size. A full 4GB movie can be compressed to 512mb. It's awesome!
OakHillsDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #14
amorefan
Platinum Member

I've been catching up on my Comcast on Demand episodes today, so this morning I watched The Matriculator, this afternoon I watched Three Teens and a Tony, and now I'm going to watch Housekeepers Unite. It's an unusually busy WTB day for me
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-
Unread 03-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #15
Primbud
Diamond Member

I saw, in order since last posting:

Angela's First Fight
A Rash Decision (about 85% of it - oh, your count said 87% - we'll go with your number)
Dinner For Two
Sorority Sister
Truth in Dating (about 90% of it)
Sports Buddies
Pilot
Briefless Encounter
Angela's First Fight

My, that counts as about four hours worth - and it doesn't seem like it, what content!! Time flies when you're having fun or as Angela said "Time flies when you're bored." ...
Unread 03-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #16
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

I watched Steady as She Goes and Tony & the Dreamtones last night while transferring them to DVD. I should have The Matriculator; Three Teens and a Tony; Housekeepers Unite and Model Daughter by next week.
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
connecticutty
Platinum Member

I just watched "Thanksgiving at Mrs. Rossini's" - It has been so long since I last watched it. I had totally forgotten how sweet the episode was!
Don't you just love when Tony and Angela talk on the couch and Tony tries to figure out what he looks for in a woman and nearly says "Someone just like you". How sweet!
Also, I loved the metaphor of the egg - when Angela gives Tony the egg and he squashes it in her hands and she runs after him laughing and he does the same to Gina and she throws him out of the kitchen. And then Tony says to Angela, he needs somebody, he can kid around with... how sweet.

- Angela Gets Fired -

connecticutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Mona always cracks me up (pun intended ) in that egg scene when she starts yelling and puts the newspaper on her head.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #19
connecticutty
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneli View Post
Mona always cracks me up (pun intended ) in that egg scene when she starts yelling and puts the newspaper on her head.
haha, really? I did not even see that, I watched it on youtube and the quality wasn't the best. But I don't really mind the quality because I think it is so fantastic to have episodes online.

- Angela Gets Fired -

connecticutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #20
Leah
Bronze Member

I absolutely love this very early episode. When I watch it I always feel it has to be in a later season. It's amazing how well they developed Angela's and Tony's relation. From all the scenes that you've mentioned already, I really really like the scene when Angela walks in on Tony & Gina kissing. It's just amazing to see how Angela is already affected by seeing Tony kissing someone else although she acts cooler later. I think, Angela realized waaaay earlier how important Tony was in her life than Tony did and I admire her patience and big heart to give Tony all the freedom he needed until he finally committed to her.

Lysander in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1595.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote