Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > WTB?R/WTB?R Forums Support & Feedback > Technical Support

Technical Support Come here if you are having any trouble with The Who's the Boss? Resource or WTB?R Forums.

Unread 04-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
RichardD
Bronze Member

Episode guide

Hi, i'm the new guy.

Just to point out in the Episode Guide's season 1, in the quick reference list appearing to the left ... episode 18 indicate Thruth in dating ... and it suppose to be Double Date.

Bye
RichardD

Last edited by RichardD; 04-19-2009 at 07:25 PM.
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Hi New Guy! My name's Anneli and welcome aboard. Sharp eyes you have there...I can't believe in all these years no one noticed that. Jason's the one to fix it, and he checks here often, so I'm sure he'll get to it whenever he can. Thanks for pointing it out.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
Listner
WTB? Expert

I noticed it when I was turning "Favorite One Liners" into the "WTB? Training Camp" and I could has sworn I mentioned it but I guess it never got to the correct person...so thank you RichardD! I believe I found another mistake as well...but I will have to go back and look for it now as well. I know I only figured them out when I was actually charting the lines and not on my own so RichardD has quite excellent ! Welcome RichardD glad you and your have joined us.
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
RichardD
Bronze Member

Hi, i'm glad that my were so helpful.

(Excuse my lack of english vocabulary ... but i'm french speaking)
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
Listner
WTB? Expert

Wow! Seriously? I would have never guessed as you do quite well. As for me, I always say English is my only language and I don't even write it that well! However, I have made great progress in doing so over the years that I have spent here which is why I joined the Forum in the first place! So once again...so glad to have you and your here in our happy little Forum family that Jason has so graciously provided us with and that are Moderators keep finely turned and running like a well oiled machine!
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote