Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > The Missing Scenes

The Missing Scenes Discuss and/or transcribe scenes that are edited out of WTB? in syndication.

Unread 04-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
amorefan
Platinum Member

Comcast on Demand Line Up

Hey, I know there's at least a few others of you out there who have been watching WTB on Comcast on Demand. I am wondering if you are having the same issue I am? Usually, as they pull an episode, they put up a new one. But they haven't been lately. The last 2 episodes I have are SAMSCAR and My Fair Tony, both of which were the edited versions, instead of uncut. Is this what you guys have too or is this a local problem I should deal with here in MN? I don't want my WTB on Demand to disappear!
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-
Unread 04-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorefan View Post
Hey, I know there's at least a few others of you out there who have been watching WTB on Comcast on Demand. I am wondering if you are having the same issue I am? Usually, as they pull an episode, they put up a new one. But they haven't been lately. The last 2 episodes I have are SAMSCAR and My Fair Tony, both of which were the edited versions, instead of uncut. Is this what you guys have too or is this a local problem I should deal with here in MN? I don't want my WTB on Demand to disappear!
Unfortunately, I'm having the same issue here in FL too. If things don't change by next Tues, I'm going to have a little chat with Comcast.
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
amorefan
Platinum Member

OK-good to know it's not just my local issue, I guess. We'll have to keep an eye on it. Last time I had an issue w/Comcast, I used their email-the-VP-of-Communications feature they had on their website and they fixed it quick. That was a similar thing...my local area was not putting up the WTBs that were listed on my "Comcast TV Planner". I thought this might be that again, but it seems to be different.

I hope this doesn't mean they're taking WTB off of there...it looks like they've done that with other shows. I don't pay a lot of attention, but it looks like their line-up changes a lot. Keep your fingers crossed!
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-
Unread 04-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

Yeah the last episode on mine is My Fair Tony. It's disappointing, especially since I can barely ever get OnDemand to work for me and when I do I am hoping to see at least three new episodes. I've started to watch Gidget in it's place.
Unread 04-26-2009, 05:53 AM   #5
jmar
WTB? Expert

They dropped WTB? from OnDemand in my locale....
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

It's missing from mine also. Now we've got Bewitched and Gidget, ugh.
Well, at least I was able to get all of season 3 and 4 and most of season 2 on DVD.
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
robins99

I don't have WTB? on my OnDemand anymore either. Booooo! Actually, I only have like 6 shows now, where there used to be like 2 pages worth. What a rip-off!

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #8
jmar
WTB? Expert

Now they've dropped "Bewitched", so I only have 5 shows left OnDemand...
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 08:09 AM   #9
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

If Comcast is decreasing what's available that means your letter of a rate increase is in the mail. Isn't that usually how Comcast operates?
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
robins99

Sooooo true, Murph! I don't think "I Dream of Jeannie" is on there anymore either which ticks me off. We should start writing letters of protest.

Angela: You would ruin our friendship for love?

Tony: In a second. I'd throw it in the garbage. I'd spit on it. I'd flush it down the toilet.

Angela: (Touched) Oh, Tony, that is so beautiful.
robins99 is offline   Reply With Quote