Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Trading Post

Trading Post Here you can trade Who's the Boss? memorabilia with other fans.

Unread 05-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
tvg75

Help, does anybody have Who's the Boss episodes ?

hi, does anybody have Who's the Boss? episodes they can make me as a favor? I'm Italian and I like the show. Write eferrucci@aol.com
tvg75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Listner
WTB? Expert

http://www.fbi.gov/ipr/
Quote:
"Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."
Although from what I have learned from Google you should already be quite familiar with the issue. The law is mentioned on many of the sites that your name and other ID's appear on and most if not all of those websites are for the purpose of acquiring episodes of Television shows.

Last edited by Listner; 05-20-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Listner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Just as an addition and for whenever this comes up again, the site guidelines specifically state that we should not post any request asking others to reproduce any part of the show for us because the site owner could be held responsible for copyright infringement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason, via site guidelines
Do not ask somebody to make you video clips (.avi, .mpeg, .mpg, .wmv, .rm, etc.) or .torrent files of WTB? or anything else the cast has appeared in. There are copyright laws concerning this and I don’t want to get sued for something that the production studios might consider me indirectly responsible for.
I completely get your need to have them though.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 05-19-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote