Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Trading Post

Trading Post Here you can trade Who's the Boss? memorabilia with other fans.

Unread 12-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #11
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

Just curious -- I have found a couple of episodes online that are dubbed in another language. I am looking specifically for "Two on a Billboard" online, and am willing to watch it, even if it is in another language. I can understand German and some French, and have watched the episodes enough to get the jokes (even if someone else is saying them in a different language).

Any online sources (besides YouTube) for this (or other) episodes would be great.

Thanks
Emily
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 05:54 AM   #12
Astrid
Golden Member

Hi Danielle!

Welcome here too.
And I know exactly what you mean where Judith is concerned. I watch in the late 80's and liked the show [ of course] But now whit the re-runs my eye also goes more and more to Angela, more then before way back then. She is such a great actress!!! I love here!

Glad to have you here on the site as well!!

---------
Tony; You were a genius to hire me

Angela; The smartest move I ever made
Astrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #13
Danielle

Well, thank you for your welcome! Dank je wel!

I don't have the episode Two on a billboard in Dutch. You Tube would be my only source (German and French versions).

When I first saw Who's the Boss? I only cared about the sitcom itself. Now I'm watching the episodes through different (older) eyes and I see more than just a sitcom. That's when I found out that Judith does a brilliant job as Angela. And even more than that. I really think she does wonderfull in life.
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #14
Astrid
Golden Member

Hey Danielle,

Why do you watch on you tube the german and french versions? Isn't is easier to watch the originaler episodes, thus in american or english??

But maybe we can trade some episodes?? I have most of them, but for now only on VCR.

---------

Unread 12-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #15
Danielle

Well, I have all the episodes in English. I bought them online from someone in Canada. The only thing is that they are all cut. The Dutch, French and German ones aren't (as far as I know). I don't have the Dutch episodes. Wish they had all the episodes on DVD, not just the first year. So, there isn't much to trade I think. Which episodes do you have? The old ones when they first aired?

I don't like the "nasynchronisatie" in German, but I know the language quite well. So no problems in understanding what they say. The French ones I don't watch. I just see them popping up in the "relevant video list". I'll try watching WTB? in Spanish. Won't be able to understand everything, but it's worth to try!
Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2010, 05:37 AM   #16
Astrid
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Which episodes do you have? The old ones when they first aired?

I don't like the "nasynchronisatie" in German, but I know the language quite well. So no problems in understanding what they say.
Tony sounds awful in the German versions..

I've got most of the episodes shown here in the Netherlands. A few are missing because I did not like the episode [ like f.i. "Mona" with the hotel business...] or just missed a few like "Yankee doodle Micelli".

Edit; I also have Yankee doodle Micelli now as well.

---------

Last edited by Astrid; 12-31-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: adding something