Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? > Trading Post

Trading Post Here you can trade Who's the Boss? memorabilia with other fans.

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
WillTruman

WTB on eBay

I am not sure here is the right place for this topic, but looking around on eBay I just found out that a whole lot of WTB stuff is currently for sale there. Mostly it is repros of promotional photos, some originals, even a licence plate frame that says "I'd rather be watching Who's The Boss", but my favourite is this autographed photo of Judith:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Judith-Light-Who...item3a5a4c3419

Too bad I do not use PayPal. Ten dollars is a reasonable price.
Unread 11-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Oooohhh, I have that pic, autographed, except it has my name instead of "Darrell." She sent it to me a few years ago when she was doing "Colder Than Here" and I really thought I was going to be able to go see it but then I wasn't able to at the last minute. I wrote to her at the theater and I got that in the mail a few months later. I'll tell you what though, I wouldn't sell it, but if I did decide to, I would be charging a lot more than $10.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
angie1379
WTB? Expert

I got a script of "The World According to Jonathan" on eBay a few years ago. It had already been signed by Judith, and I got Tony's autograph on it when I saw him in The Producers.

ANGELA: But Tony, the best times of my life are with you.
angie1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
WillTruman

Well, there are items I would pay more than ten bucks for if I had the chance. Here is one example (and I mean the painting, not Angela):

Unread 11-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
deefanforever
Diamond Member

I look on ebay all the time for WTB stuff. I have gotten some nice pics, magazines. address labels etc.. from there.
Unread 11-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
WillTruman

At the moment they have the sheet music for "Always a Friend" on eBay. Wonder who is going to buy that.
I think I should revise my PayPal policy, because this photo is spectacular (well, not so much the photo itself as Judith's legs):

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHOS-BOSS-photo-...item1c1586c235

What I also like is the hoodie sweatshirt that says "I'd rather be watching Who's The Boss". Christmas is right around the corner, so why not...
Unread 11-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
deefanforever
Diamond Member

I look at the sweatshirt all the time and also the T-shirts with the same saying. I want to buy but I don't think I could wear it, I honestly would be embarrassed and I would probably be made fun of. I know my brother would tease me.
Unread 11-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #8
lilstephs1
Silver Member

I am so with you guys! Ha! I sent the links of the license plate holder, sweatshirt, and "old school" t-shirt. So funny! Deefan... I think we should get it and wear it purely as a social experiement to see the looks we get ! I think I will get the license plate holder though. It is kind of funny.. even if I wasn't a WTB? fan!
lilstephs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #9
WillTruman

Who's The Boss has always been enormously popular here in Germany, so I am not worried about that. That sweatshirt is on the list for Christmas.

And anyway, in my presence nobody making fun of Who's The Boss lives long enough to tell the tale.
Unread 11-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #10
lilstephs1
Silver Member

WillTruman---

We need a "like" button ala FaceBook for that last comment! Hillarious!
lilstephs1 is offline   Reply With Quote