Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > General Topics > TV & Movie Talk

TV & Movie Talk Is there another TV show, besides Who's the Boss?, that you enjoy watching? See a good movie recently? Talk about it here!

Also, use this forum to announce an upcoming television/movie/stage appearance that a cast/guest member has appeared in.

Unread 04-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
amorefan
Platinum Member

Community - WTB class

My DH was just checking out the summaries of upcoming shows and noticed that the summary of this week's upcoming episode of Community includes, "Abed takes a class studying the sitcom "Who's the Boss?"!!! I'm not really much of a fan of Community, but I think I'll have to watch this one!

Just wanted to let you guys know.
“We just had this really great connection and chemistry and friendship, and as the years went on everything got deeper and better. And I can promise you that if I needed anything, I could call him, and he would be there in a heartbeat, and I would be there for him.”
-Judith Light talking about Tony Danza, October 2014-
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #2
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

That's sounds like angie1379's class!! Nooo, just kidding angie. Had to shoot one back atcha for making the font big for me that last time because I'm getting old.

Anyway, sounds like fun! I don't watch that show, but I guess I will this week. Actually I'll have to record it. It shows at my house on Thurs Apr 14, 7pm central time, NBC.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Anneli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
Mims27
Administrator/Co-Owner

Oh! I love Community! I can't wait. Thanks for sharing the info.

Love knows no distance! <3
Mims27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
Alyssa86inMN
WTB? Expert

I'll be in class then, but I'll probably check it out online.
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:37 AM   #5
dazdeadpetal
Diamond Member

Okay, so I just found a screen shot of this upcoming episode and one of the characters is standing in front of a chalkboard, where they have a diagram and scientific formula for WTB? If anyone can get a clear shot of this to read it, I can only imagine that it is brilliant, and something one us could have probably come up with. See link below....

http://www.tvrage.com/Community/episodes/1065027681

Emily
"If there is a horizontal line that runs from the map off your body straight through the land shooting up right through my heart; Will this horizontal line, when asked know how to find where you end, where I begin?"
--Your Cloud by Tori Amos
dazdeadpetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
murphy7295
WTB? Expert

The blocks to the left of his head - top one has symbol for woman and an A; next one has symbol for man and a T. At the top are these symbols in an algebraic (sp?) formula.

That's all I could make out.
murphy7295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Too funny. I saw that too murph. I think they're trying to find a formula to figure out Who is the Boss... because that whole thing leads to a box in the bottom right corner of the picture that has "The Boss" written in it. That's really funny, actually... I think if it's done right this could be really humorous.

It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.
-Mary Ann
Unread 04-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

Here, here you go... here's a big picture. Not that it's meant to make any sense or anything, but you can pretty easily read what's on the board.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/gallery/a-lesson-from-abed/

-Mary Ann
Unread 04-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #9
jmar
WTB? Expert

There's also the chemical formula for testosterone next to the words 'the Micelli family'...perhaps they're doing some sort of multivariate analysis!
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #10
Anneli
Administrator/Co-Owner

I think that says "Factor." "The Micelli Factor."
Underneath that there's some notes about how the "Micelli Factor" affects the "Bower Factor," too.
Quote:
...top one has symbol for woman and an A; next one has symbol for man and a T.
There's also those symbols with a J and an S next to them too... and that formula on the top left with those symbols for Tony and Sam + $ + those symbols multiplied by 'tv reception tower' arrowed to 'who's the boss house' arrowed to female sign A + "the Micelli Factor" (with some notes) all leads to "The Boss."

I wish I could see what's directly behind his head... I can see female sign A arrowed to dollar signs arrowed to female sign M and male sign J... but I want to see where all those arrows are swinging over to.

**It's my day off. Can you tell? And I should be finishing my taxes, not reading wacky tv formulas.

-Mary Ann

Last edited by Anneli; 04-13-2011 at 03:01 PM.