Home | Articles | Bloopers | Episode Guide | Fan Fiction | FAQ | Forums | Gallery | Links | Transcripts
The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums
WTB?R Home • Message Forums

Go Back   The Who's the Boss? Resource :: Message Forums > Who's the Boss? Fan Fiction > Fan Fiction Comments

Fan Fiction Comments Read a Fan Fiction on WTB?R that you really like? Talk about it here!

Unread 07-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #1
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

An odd request.

I recently wrote a story (literally just finished it three minutes ago) that I am very hesitant to post. It is a story that popped into my head and I tried to fight it as much as I could until it tied me to my chair and made me type it up. The thing is I need an objective opinion of the story before I post it. I know I usually just post my stories but this one is a major twist and out of character. I don't want to say anymore than that about it.

So if anyone is willing to read it and give me an objective view I would really appreciate it. I'll warn you though it isn't a warm fuzzy story.

Thanks!!!
Unread 07-05-2011, 02:01 AM   #2
WillTruman

Not "a warm fuzzy story" !? Your search for an objective opinion ends here. If you want me to read it, I'll send you a PM with an e-mail address, and I'll tell you what I think about it.
Unread 07-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

I'd be glad to, Sherry. In fact, why not post the story on my yahoo site?
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

--Tony Danza on friend and co-star Judith Light

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
charmedcherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Ashley: I sent it to your website.

Will: It would be nice to have a male point of view. So go ahead and p.m. me.

Thanks!!!
Unread 07-06-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryLH View Post
Ashley: I sent it to your website.

Will: It would be nice to have a male point of view. So go ahead and p.m. me.

Thanks!!!
I sent you a reply via facebook; based on what I've said, I hope you continue the story.

-Ashley
"I'll tell ya Judith and I are quite a pair. In real life, we're both married — to different people. But I'm in love with her ability; she's a terrific actress, and she's really great at comedy, and I do feel a strong love for her. So I guess that's why it's so easy for the two of us to play at sexual tension."

"The love of this woman grounded him..." {Taken from a wtb? special, although I'm not sure which one, lol}
Unread 07-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

Thanks for your input!!!
Unread 12-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #7
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

So after thinking about whether or not I should post this story and after having a few other members reading it and giving me their POV's I have decided not to post it. Usually when I write a story or a chapter to a continuing story I can't wait to have it posted and hear what others have to say. And even though CharmedCherie and Lasabia said they both liked the story I can't help thinking that they would be the exceptions to the rule. And I'm not saying all this because I'm afraid that the majority of you would hate the story- in fact I'm 99.9% positive you all would. But, as I said in my first post this story has a major twist and someone does something completely out of character. Now, I'm thinking that maybe it is to out of character.

I just thought I would post this in case anyone was wondering if I was ever going to post the story.
Unread 12-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #8
charmedcherie
WTB? Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryLH View Post
So after thinking about whether or not I should post this story and after having a few other members reading it and giving me their POV's I have decided not to post it. Usually when I write a story or a chapter to a continuing story I can't wait to have it posted and hear what others have to say. And even though CharmedCherie and Lasabia said they both liked the story I can't help thinking that they would be the exceptions to the rule. And I'm not saying all this because I'm afraid that the majority of you would hate the story- in fact I'm 99.9% positive you all would. But, as I said in my first post this story has a major twist and someone does something completely out of character. Now, I'm thinking that maybe it is to out of character.

I just thought I would post this in case anyone was wondering if I was ever going to post the story.
You could, however, write a continuation having them 'weather the storm,' so to speak...

Unread 12-29-2011, 06:29 PM   #9
SherryLH
WTB? Expert

I'm not sure how to do that without giving away with what happens in the story.